Part 22: Talking About Marriage

The two people who had completed a whispered exchange returned to the follow-up shots again, and the variety show continued to record.

The two looked as usual, as if they had reached some kind of magical deal, and Jiang Xun didn't care about the question that Gu Wei had just answered incorrectly.

The staff was dumbfounded. He had already begun to feel that when this episode was broadcast, the two people secretly engaged in py transactions must arouse the attention of audiences across the country.

"Can you give me a chance?" Gu Wei asked.

"Don't worry, don't leave you." Jiang Xun touched Gu Wei's soft hair and asked the staff, "You should have other plans."

"Yes, there are." The staff was a little embarrassed, "but this is more difficult, and the topic is a bit biased."

"Try it." Jiang Xun said.

The more difficult game mentioned by the staff turned out to be "you draw and I guess". This game is too testing the tacit understanding between the two. Gu Wei did not even know the number of eliminations of Jiang Xun in the World Championship. The staff felt that they had good reason to believe that the two had no tacit understanding.

As a result of these two struggles, they probably still have to wait for other guests to come to find people.

"You have 2 minutes. Gu Wei makes gestures. Jiang Xun guesses. Even if you guess 4 correct, you can get a mission key." The staff introduced the rules of the game. "You can remind you with words while making gestures, but you must Keep it within ten words, and you can't say words that coincide with the given words, otherwise it's a failure."

"Okay." Gu Wei was a little nervous.

"What are you nervous about?" Jiang Xun saw his tightness. "Don't be afraid, it's a big deal to stay with you in the teaching building. I don't believe that the director team can let us stay here until the end of the variety show."

Gu Wei nodded, with a hint of warmth in his heart.

He participated in a lot of variety shows, and there were a lot of levels that one person couldn't beat, but for the first time, one person said that he didn't care about the pros and cons of the game and wanted to stand with him.

"Is it cold?" It was early autumn at this time. The temperature in the morning was not high. The school uniforms prepared by the program group seemed to be one size bigger. Gu Wei looked a little thin in his clothes, so Jiang Xun thought about it and asked Gu Wei.

Gu Wei shook his head and unconsciously took a step closer to Jiang Xun's side.

Under the guidance of the staff, Jiang Xun stood with his back to the display screen, and Gu Wei stood opposite Jiang Xun, facing the display screen.

The timer started to move, and the first word appeared on the screen.

"Speaking of chickens and ducks."

Gu Wei: "..."

How does this sign? It's really hard.

He thought for a while, then flapped his wings with his hands: "Four words."

Jiang Xun: "?"

Jiang Xun: "What is this, bird?"

Gu Wei: "It's not right, right."

Time passed by one minute and one second. Seeing that only half of the two minutes were left, the staff's expressions gradually became complacent, Gu Weiji Zhongshengzhi, simply let go and blurted out: "You add me to WeChat."

Jiang Xun was stunned for a moment, and said unsurely: "The chicken and the duck are talking?"

"Right." Gu Wei jumped for joy.

staff member:"?"

It doesn't matter, it must be Mongolian. The following questions teach them how to be human.

Gu Wei suddenly found the fun of the variety show. In the horrified eyes of the staff and the follower, he found the game's routine.

The second word is bold.

Gu Wei had an idea: "Brother, I will post to Moments, only for you to see."

Jiang Xun: "Audacious?"

Gu Wei: "That's right! Brother, you are amazing."

staff member:"??"

Is this all right? These two people are very lucky.

The third word makes trouble.

Gu Wei was even happier: "Brother! I like your Weibo!"

Jiang Xun blurted out: "Have an unpredictable heart?"

"That's how you see me?" Gu Wei was not convinced.

"No, no." Jiang Xun smiled, "is it causing trouble?"

That's right again.

Gu Wei proudly rushed to look at the camera, smiling and bending his eyes.

staff member:"......"

Why suddenly there was a weird tacit understanding between the two people? How did the two people who didn't seem familiar before suddenly add so many unknown stories?

The director team is almost crazy. This session was originally used to embarrass the guests. The gestures and descriptions of the guests will cause the audience to laugh when the program is broadcast.

But Jiang Xun and Gu Wei are simply two bugs.

A program group that does not dig holes is not a good program group.

"Come on, brother." Gu Wei is rarely in such a state of variety in a variety show, "the other one, I'll follow you!"

The phrase "follow you" inexplicably stirred Jiang Xun's heartstrings.

"How can it go so smoothly, have they seen the answer?" The staff and the director beep softly.

"Impossible. I decided on the word last night." The director scratched his head and made a decision. "Well, let's change the last word to something that is difficult and rare, not easy to describe or describe."

Therefore, in the last 20 seconds, on the screen behind Jiang Xun, a new word temporarily replaced by the director slowly appeared——

Talk about marriage and marriage.

Gu Wei: "..."

How to describe this?