Part 26: What size are you

When Gu Wei woke up, the plane just landed. He woke up dazedly and found himself still on Jiang Xun's lap. The lack of sleep yesterday was finally made up a little.

Gu Wei rubbed his eyes. Outside the window was the noon sunshine in City H. He picked up his luggage and found that Jiang Xun had been staring at him.

Sleeping all morning with the emoji on his pillow, Gu Wei felt quite apologetic, and proactively stretched out his hand to rub Jiang Xun's leg.

"Brother, are you going?" Gu Wei asked.

The face of the kid who had just woke up looked much better, and his eyes were still a little wet. Jiang Xun temporarily put his confusion aside, stretched out his hand, and helped Gu Wei suppress his messy hair.

At the airport, there were many fans who gave Gu missed the plane, each holding a sign and hand frame that the little hedgehogs should help. When Gu Wei and Jiang Xun walked out together, the two of them wore the same masks, but they were quickly recognized, and then they did not know who uttered a cheer.

Gu Weichong waved his own fan, still taking the lead in admonishing them to pay attention to safety.

"Our car didn't come?" Gu Wei was a little surprised.

The new assistant Mu Yue was a little nervous and apologized again and again: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Master Chen asked me for leave because of something temporarily, and there was a problem with my scheduling."

Mu Yue is a newcomer. This is the first job she found after graduation. Many jobs are still unfamiliar. She made such a big mistake when she first took office. The little girl was so nervous that her voice was choked.

She had heard from friends that many artists had bad tempers, and it was indeed her fault today that made Gu Wei stay at the airport.

"It's okay." Gu Wei took off his mask and smiled at Mu Yue to show comfort, "If you don't tell me, the company won't know."

When Mu Yue was in college, he had read a lot of Gu Wei's illicit materials, thinking that Gu Wei had a bad temper. Apart from his daily work, he didn't dare to talk to Gu Wei very much. Only now did he realize that his previous impressions might be It's all wrong.

There are still many fans around. Jiang Xun helps Gu Wei put on the mask. When the little idol is on stage, he is salty and eager, but he smiles warmly to people on weekdays.

Mu Yue was comforted by Gu Wei, and he didn't feel so nervous. Only then did he remember that there was Jiang Xun here, and the car over Jiang Xun seemed to have been waiting long ago.

"God seeking." Mu Yue asked, "Can you take us for a ride?"

"Naturally." Jiang Xun turned around and asked Gu Wei, "Is there any opinion?"

Gu Weinaturally has no opinion, but--

Although Jiang Xun followed Mu Yue's words, it was the first time that Gu Wei heard him call himself Weiwei.

I always felt that these two words came out of Jiang Xun's mouth, and they were different from others.

*

Gu Wei sat in the back seat of Jiang Xun's SUV and swiped his phone next to Jiang Xun.

The reminder that the phone battery is only 10% left sounded, and the phone screen turned on. Gu Wei saw the message from Chi Yunkai to him.

So he looked up at Jiang Xun, then at WeChat, then looked up at Jiang Xun, then looked down at WeChat.

"What do you want to say?" Jiang Xun felt his gaze.

Gu Wei glanced at the driver in the front row, then at Mu Yue, the assistant in the co-pilot seat. The driver was concentrating on driving. Mu Yue plugged his earphones and listened to music. Gu Wei put away his phone and moved to Jiang Xun's side. some.

Gu Wei reached Jiang Xun's ear and asked in a very small voice: "Brother, what type do you like..."

Jiang Xun: "..."

Gu Wei deliberately lowered his voice, and the gentle air flow brushed his neck.

If it hadn't been the first step to see the news that Gu Wei had received on his phone, this scene would be very sultry among children.

but--

Jiang Xun felt quite complicated when he thought of those pieces of news.

Seeing that Jiang Xun didn't reply for a long time, Gu Wei nodded thoughtfully.

It seems that there are many hobbies in memes, and I can't give the one I love most for a while.

It doesn't matter, he can wait.

So Gu Wei put it in Jiang Xun's ear, and continued to ask according to the questions Chi Yunkai provided.

"Brother, how do you like to play?"

Jiang Xun: "..."

Gu Wei gritted his teeth, looked at the phone, took a deep breath, gathered courage, and squeezed towards Jiang Xun's side, covering his lips with his hand, and asked the last question in Jiang Xun's ear——

"Brother, what size are you?"