Part 29: Intriguing

Jiang Ying cared about the major events of his brother's life, leaving behind a compressed package that had been treasured for many years, and returning to the crew in a rush.

"Your violent young master is gone?" Jiang Xun's teammate West poked his head out from the side. "He came early in the morning, saying that he wanted to find a place for his brother's betrothal partner, so he had to wait for you to come back. ."

Jiang Xun: "..."

"Are you all back?" Jiang Xun asked.

"SK and Bear are here in the afternoon, they can resume training, and the youth training side has basically not left in these two days." West said, "Hey, captain, I heard your brother say that your family is engaged to you?"

Jiang Xun nodded.

"Not bad." West became interested, "Does it look good, when will you bring it here for us to see?"

"This weekend." Jiang Xun said, "It looks good."

"Oh, you can be praised for good-looking, that's terrible." West is even more curious. "Young Master Jiang has a very high-sightedness. You can't look down on any of the great-looking anchors on the club's cooperation platform."

"How about your temper." West babbled. "It's not good if you have a good temper. You must be bullied by the captain when you turn around."

Jiang Xun waved his hand: "I'll know when I see you. The temperament is pretty good, but the person is also great."

Jiang Xun has learned too many times.

He turned on the computer, went on to schedule a weekend practice match for the TMW team, and clicked on the compressed package that Jiang Ying copied over——

The obedient but sultry kid Gu's black material also sounds very interesting.

Jiang Ying is very concerned about knowing himself and his opponent. The files in the compressed package have been collected from Gu Wei's debut, all the way to the near future, which is just convenient for him to understand the confusion that has always been.

Jiang Xun just opened the compressed file, and the last file name was "Gu Wei late at night like Xun God's dark history ten years ago", and the first one was the section of Gu Weigang's rollover that Jiang Ying posted not long ago. Audio.

Jiang Xun shook his head and opened the folders in chronological order.

Gu Wei and Jiang Ying are two black and red traffic stars in the same period. Jiang Ying's black and red is purely because of his messy and stinky temper. Jiang Xun remembers that there was a female star who had a hot scandal with Jiang Ying. Jiang Ying There has been a feat of opening a big man and another twenty trumpet repetitions, without mercy, became famous in the first battle, black and red is not surprising at all.

Jiang Xun wanted to know why Gu Wei was black and red.

*

The relationship between Jiang Xun and Gu Wei caused an uproar on Weibo. Under Gu Wei's Weibo, the control review team also began to work, reporting abusers and responding to the rhythmic trumpet.

@小刺劫家的晴天娃娃: @User9786565, keep coming out and jumping, why don't we call it anymore, we are not yet, if there is enough black, and I don't expect you to apologize to Weiwei. Go to the ground.

@小刺大会家的暖手宝: Brother Gu Wei, I like you the most. I look forward to your new variety show. [Love]

@夜空最靓的: It's all gone, don't be embarrassed, Gu Wei and Jiang Xun are recording variety shows together. You don't need to talk about the relationship between others.

The control and evaluation of the support club was timely and orderly. In addition, Jiang Xun returned to Gu Wei, and many of the book fans who had been brought about by the rhythm were also scattered. However, many people still think that this is Gu Wei's team marketing.

"That sunny doll is a bit powerful." Mu Yue was a little surprised holding the phone.

"Little hedgehogs are very powerful." Gu Wei said.

He said so and clicked into the Weibo of the "Sunny Baby".

The signature on Weibo is that Tiantianwawa is working hard, and the super words of concern are ——

#耐人寻未#

Mu Yue: "..."

Gu Wei: "?"

what is this?