Part 44: xx Quite Alice

Gu Wei clearly felt that on the other end of the call, the agent fell into a weird silence.

Gu Wei has been extremely low-key these past two days. The other members of T.ATW uniformly confessed that they did not know where Gu Wei went. She thought that Gu Wei was just going home and so on. Out of concern, she asked more. The main dancer of the popular boy group has been abducted by others.

The agent had just watched the first issue of "Escape to Yaoyao" and immediately distinguished Jiang Xun's voice.

The popularity of these two CP fans on Weibo has risen sharply. She worried all night that the savage growth of CP fans could not be controlled, but Gu Wei unexpectedly dared to run to Jiang Xun's site?

It's no wonder that the other four people in the group kept silent, and said that they didn't know where Gu Wei had gone.

She originally wanted to praise that Gu Wei had finally gained a sense of variety, but the two people seemed to be really not quite right. Her only idea now is that she must not let the CP fans know that these two people have a private relationship.

The agent settled down and said: "Mr. Jiang, we have not caused you any trouble."

Taking into account Jiang Xun's multiple identities, Zhao Ya chose a more appropriate name for this occasion.

"Don't, just call Jiang Xun." Jiang Xun said next to Gu Wei, "No trouble, Weiwei is very obedient."

Gu Wei held the phone and had nothing to say.

The agent hesitated for a moment, and said: "It is better for you to have less contact recently. You may have seen the hot searches on Weibo, and the spread is too strong, which is not good for you..."

"I have nothing bad. My performance is trained and has nothing to do with it." Jiang Xun has his own self-confidence in e-sports. "As for Gu Weiwei, your company set him up for him, not a boyfriend. , Why are you nervous about this."

Gu Wei is pretty good at talking, but Jiang Xun can't say anything. After all this is said, the agent was speechless immediately, and he couldn't wait to let his assistant go and fish out Gu Wei from the TMW club overnight, so as not to be swallowed by the fox Jiang Xun There is no scum left.

"Don't worry." Jiang Xun continued, "The TMW club is very safe, you can rest assured of my people, no one will take pictures, and no one will go out and talk nonsense."

Gu Wei could not listen anymore, and comforted the agent: "Sister Zhao, don't worry, I will go to the crew with Mu Yue tomorrow morning. I am here also for my script and biographies, all for work. Don't worry, go early. have a rest."

broker:"......"

All of them made her feel relieved, but she really couldn't feel relieved.

There are several film and entertainment media companies controlled by the Jiang family, and you can't find what you want to play. Jiang Xun has just focused on the dance burdens of other companies, and the speed of the shots is unexpectedly fast.

Gu Wei knows what he is doing.

Fortunately, the TV series will start tomorrow. She believes that Jiang Xun is just a momentary freshness. As long as two people have not seen each other for a few days, the popularity of CP fans will naturally fade.

*

Jiang Xun returned to the dormitory after finishing a day of training and found that Gu Wei was still asleep.

Gu Wei just took a shower, wearing his pajamas, and his hair was still dripping. He was afraid of getting Jiang Xun's bed wet, so he moved a stool and sat in the middle of the room to read the script.