Part 16: Hot search again

Jiang Xun: "..."

Ten years ago, Jiang Xun was a smug middle two teenager. Every day he held finger cookies and pretended to be cigarettes, and looked up at the sky at a forty-five degree angle at every turn.

When this Weibo was posted, Jiang Xun was arguing with his family to go to youth training. The 13-year-old child carried a sense of perseverance and stubbornness, but faced with the doubts of the people around him, he was somewhat confused.

Loneliness is not lonely, I don't know, but the confusion is real.

This Weibo is so long that Jiang Xun himself has forgotten it.

Everyone has a black history, but not everyone's black history will be shown to the public.

Gu Wei went down with a shovel, and the black history unearthed was seen again.

There was no movement from Gu Wei, and the screenshots of the likes were spread wildly on major social platforms by night owl netizens, and there were signs of bad news.

Gu Wei is black and red. Fans don't say anything but tens of millions of them. A wave of inquiries from fans and the spread of passersby have swept the entire Weibo with a screenshot of black historical likes.

Sure enough, 20 minutes later, professional player Jiang Xun, after the world champion and variety show passerby, once again airborne the hot search——

#江寻孤孤#

This kind of hot search makes people especially want to click in.

So five minutes later, the word "new" next to Hot Search turned into "boiling".

Jiang Ying had already laughed a pig cry in the living room.

"I told you to stay away from him, you said you protect the powder, quack quack." The pig's call switched to the goose's call, "I let you protect the fan, and the opponent is a little white-eyed wolf."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." The geese call became a rooster call again.

Jiang Ying laughed the living room into a zoo.

Jiang Xun: "..."

Is it offensive to push someone into a corner and tease him with the title of a young wife?

However, the matter is not over, this is just the beginning.

Jiang Xun's teammates are all stay-up kings. Hearing the news, they came one by one and followed Gu Wei's Weibo. One person gave a thumbs up to the "loneliness", and each posted a dog head in the comments. Soon The four of them were neatly picked up by netizens who eat melons.

It was one o'clock in the morning, and Jiang Xun's cell phone prompts kept ringing, and the team QQ group was very lively. The four teammates lined up neatly and sent late-night greetings to his captain.

[TMW-SK]: @TMW-Xun, looking for God, lonely? Lighter.jpg

[TMW-大pineapple]: @TMW-Xun, looking for God, lonely? Lighter.jpg

[TMW-熊仔]: @TMW-Xun, looking for God, lonely? Lighter.jpg

[TMW-West]: @TMW-Xun, looking for God, lonely? Lighter.jpg

Several people didn't care whether Jiang Xun could see or not, and they started chatting on their own.

[TMW-SK]: Captain, your cool and handsome guy has collapsed. It's over. Will Jiang Xun's deterrence still work in the future trash talk session before the game.

[TMW-SK]: I am worthy of being the captain. I know a lot. I knew I was lonely right after I graduated from elementary school.

[TMW-SK]: Hanhan Evolution.jpg