Part 31: Go eat your betrothal partner

He also asked what needs he wanted. He now announced that the big gangster had lost the right to choose.

[Love me, please give me money]: When I haven't asked.

[Love me, please give money]: Goodbye.

Gu Wei clicked on the data card on WeChat Shang Jiang Xun, and by the way changed Jiang Xun's note to remind himself.

[Dirty Adult]: Child Gu, why did you ask about this?

[Dirty Adult]: What about people?

Looking at the newly changed remarks, Gu Wei was very satisfied, clicked on the homepage of the shopping APP, and began to carefully pick Jiang Xun's birthday presents.

*

Jiang Xun put down his phone and closed all the folders on the desktop. He basically went through the black material about Gu Wei sent by Jiang Ying. Jiang Xun finally understood why the group of people on the Internet were staring at Gu Weihei.

Most of the black material is obviously the marketing account with the rhythm, but there are a few of them that make Jiang Xun more concerned. Many netizens' scolding points are also derived from this.

When Gu Wei was interviewed, he was asked about the animals he hated. In the video, Gu Wei hesitated for a moment and said that he didn't like dogs, but the sunspots found out the footage of Gu Wei's mv shooting, and Gu Wei sat down. By the small bridge in the country, the villager's dog was easily touched, and the expression on his face was also quite natural.

Many sunspots use this paragraph to talk about things, saying that Gu Wei sells miserable characters, and this kind of useless characters can only be erected by Gu Wei.

This is obviously also for the sake of black and black remarks. Gu Wei's panic during the interview was not fake. Jiang Xun felt that there might be other reasons.

The second larger black material, Jiang Xun, was seen on Weibo hot search a while ago. When Gu Wei was recording a variety show, he rejected an embroidery task issued by an old man, and put the needle box and embroidery upside down on the table. Came up and ran out of the house. Black fans pinched Gu Wei around this video for days and nights.

What Jiang Xun cares most about is a hot search on Weibo more than a year ago.

#顾未编舞PLagimatic#

Another male celebrity involved in this matter, named Jiang Enyuan, is two years older than Gu Wei, but he and Gu Wei are the artists who debuted at the same time. Now the popularity is soaring, he has left his original boy group and changed to another company to continue his development.

In the hot search po, there was a singing and dancing in Gu Wei's new song mv, which is very similar to the choreography of Jiang Enyuan when he performed on the stage two months ago, but Jiang Enyuan had already left the original company at that time.

Jiang Enyuan did not publish any Weibo, but gave a thumbs up to the Weibo that the marketing account questioned Gu Wei's choreography plagiarism.

The fans of two people were overwhelmed. Gu Wei, Jiang Enyuan's fans and Gu Weiren chased and cursed them for a week before the storm gradually subsided. At this time, Jiang Enyuan suddenly posted a Weibo Aite to Gu Wei, saying that he can ignore the matter. Gu Wei did not give any response.

Soon after that, Jiang Enyuan has expressed his friendship with Gu Wei many times in public, but Gu Wei has never seen him directly.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that this matter is Gu Weiwei's decision to be defined as black and red. On Jiang Xun's desktop, there are photos collected by Jiang Ying. The photos are the backstage of a show. Jiang Enyuan seems to be looking for it. Gu Wei spoke, but Gu Wei's expression was dumb, and the light in his eyes dimmed.

Child Gu has such a good temper, but there are still times when he is so stubborn.

Jiang Xun thought for a while, but decided to ask Jiang Ying.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Do you know about the incident that was rumored to be plagiarized by choreography before?

[Claw Crab]: Ah, ah, I remember, don't eat that melon, it's a bad melon, go and listen to the opponent singing, make sure to refresh your mind.

Jiang Xun: "..."

[One hundred thousand volts]: What happened to this melon?

[Claw Crab]: I think it's not as simple as uploading on the Internet. Jiang Enyuan is very problematic, and there are many ugly people.

[One hundred thousand volts]:...

[One hundred thousand volts]: Tell me more specifically?

Because to be specific, Jiang Ying directly sent a long voice to Jiang Xun——

[Claw Crab]: He and Gu Wei were both trainees of Xueqing Entertainment. Later, he inexplicably changed the company and got in touch with the director of Bean Sprout Media. At that time, he had a choreographer and plagiarism against his family. thing. To tell the truth, although I am opposed to Gu Wei, my character is okay. I can be my opponent and my character is okay. I don't think the choreography is as simple as it is online, and fans can't see it, but We can see some. The dance skills of the opponent were said to have been practiced when he was a child, and Jiang Enyuan's ugly zombie dance, it's really hard to say who copied it. So it can only be said that this dance was first shown by Jiang Enyuan in front of the public.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Why do you know so clearly?

[Claw Crab]: I have Jiang Enyuan's 20 G black material. Many of them are exclusive. Do you want me?

[One hundred thousand volts]:......Why didn't you become a paparazzi in the first place?

Jiang Xun sighed. Jiang Zheng is an excellent actor, but the two sons raised are unreliable.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: How was this matter resolved later?

[Claw Crab]: At that time, I drove a series of trumpets to scold the female celebrity who forcibly scrambled cp with me, and was scolded by fans all the way to the hot search. A group of people chased me and scolded me for being unreasonable. People, I got Gu Wei's hot search on the top.

[Claw Crab]: In summary, Gu Wei is a good opponent. We grabbed the endorsement and grabbed the resources, but I didn't expect that we even grabbed the black and red hot spots.

[Claw Crab]: Stop eating my partner's melon, go eat your engagement partner, hehe.

[Claw Crab]: The object is beautiful or not, when will I bring it here for my brother?

[One hundred thousand volts]:...

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Take a good shot.