Part 43: Your people are with me

When Gu Wei saw him and Jiang Xun's CP fan for the first time, he thought that if he left it alone, the CP fan would fade away. However, the broadcast of the variety show obviously injected new blood into the super story of "Intriguing and Looking Forward". The number of people who are concerned about hypercall is gradually increasing.

At the same time, in those hot search topics, more and more netizens are pinching off——

@三斤奇异果: Who is Gu Wei and why you always see him on hot searches recently? Is he famous?

@KOGHF: It's not famous, but the face is nothing to say, dancing is really good, the waist and the legs, tusk. It's probably a hot search from their company. It's a regular operation. These two people feel that they have nothing to do with the variety show. Recently, I don't know what their company is thinking. They always stare at Jiang Xun's hype, which is very popular. .

@User97876675: +1, bullying Jiang Xun is not a team in the entertainment industry? It must be. The plagiarism dog is always black, and I beg Gu Wei's fans not to wash it. After the choreography, I just didn't like Gu Wei.

@八千里路云和月: Not annoying, every time you mention Gu Wei, you will come up with the choreography. There is no end to it. Gu Wei and Jiang Xun are recording variety shows. There is a bit of a topic that is not very topical. Is it normal.

@User97876675: That's a fact, and I didn't make it up to hack him.

@TMW Go forward bravely: Let it go, I don't know who Gu Wei is, and I don't bother to care about it. Seeking God may want to play with Xiaosanxian. If you have enough, you will lose it. What bullies do not bully, the entertainment industry Can Jiang Xun still be able to move? I'm afraid that no one has picked up Jiang Xun's family background? Not to mention that his father Jiang is fighting, Jiang Xun himself also has shares in several entertainment media companies, but he is relatively low-key, and his energy is all on the e-sports side.

But these doubtful voices quickly drowned in the huge CP fans. In a short period of time, the CP fans have already begun to act.

@小刺子家的晴天娃娃: I like to pick it up and give it to my sisters, nrxwszd.

[Picture]x9

When Gu Wei clicked on the picture, he discovered that many moments of him and Jiang Xun in the variety show were cut off by the CP fans and added a matte and tender filter.

On the animated picture headed by Jiang Xun, Jiang Xun hugged him horizontally, grabbed the task key from the staff, and ran outside the teaching building. He didn't react for a while, and leaned against Jiang Xun's shoulder and neck. by.

When Gu Wei recorded the variety show, he really didn't think anything was wrong, and now I feel that their actions are really imaginative, especially the blushing special effect added to this animation.

Looking further back, it is obviously all things that happened in the variety show. Now looking at them one by one, Gu Weidu began to suspect that his thinking was biased by the CP fans.

Sure enough, in these animations, there are scenes he and Jiang Xun are playing with you and I guess, his dodging gaze, and Jiang Xun's gaze looking at him intently, can be seen in the high-definition animation.

@小刺寨家的可可豆: Oh, I'm fine, my fan brother is too sweet, Weiwei is not really cold at all, I declare that these two people are already a pair in my heart.

@糖炒栗子QmQ: I don't know if Weiwei has watched variety shows with us now, Jiang Xun's standard princess hug, and Weiwei's little expression, just ask when you will get married. Thank you, Director Zhang, for breaking his brain and coming up with the term "marriage and marriage". Now I want to ask these two people when they can really talk about marriage and marriage!

Your Emoji Are Better Looking Than YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara