Part 25: So good

After a meal, it was close to 9 o'clock, and the director was finally satisfied and let a few people go.

Gu Wei held the phone and sighed on the hotel sofa.

Just now after Chi Yunkai finished the phone call, he started a mobile game with Fu Zhi and Luo Chenxuan, and just four people formed a team. Gu Weigang hadn't played the game for long and was unfamiliar. He could only manipulate the character to pick up the broken gun and run around behind Chi Yunkai. He sighed from time to time when he encountered obstacles that he couldn't jump over.

Jiang Xun originally wanted to go back to the room, but he saw little friend Gu who was playing games.

After falling to the ground again and being rescued by his teammates, Gu Wei didn't want to play anymore.

"You go, leave me alone, I'm embarrassing you."

He simply put down the phone and leaned back on the sofa dejectedly, just to see Jiang Xun who was parked beside him.

Gu Wei curled the corner of his mouth and said hello, actively moving to the left to make room for Jiang Xun.

"Let me see?" Jiang Xun asked, rubbing the child's soft hair without holding back.

Gu Wei picked up the phone that was thrown aside and handed it to Jiang Xun.

"I'm not familiar with this kind of mobile games, but my brother plays a lot." Jiang Xun said.

Gu Wei felt a little more balanced: "It's okay, I don't know how to play."

Then Gu Wei looked at Jiang Xun, who was not very familiar with his opponent, and fought all the way to the finals. With the scores of dozens of people in mvp, he neatly left a sentence in the chat box. ".

Jiang Xun was slightly startled after the fight: "Sorry, I'm used to it."

When playing games in peacetime, I used to ridicule before and after the game, forgetting that this is Gu Wei's account.

Gu Wei: "...It's okay, you're really good."

"It's not difficult, I have time to teach you." Jiang Xun said.

The two of them didn't take this to heart, each said good night and went back to the room to rest.

In T.ATW's dormitory, the three people who just invited Gu Wei to play the game looked at the two words in the chat box and were dumbfounded.

Gu Wei, who was dragging his legs all the way, suddenly rose up. After Gao Leng harvested dozens of heads, he left with a mocking high-profile.

Chi Yunkai: "Look, I said something is wrong with him."

Fu Zhi: "...he still scolds us Caibi."

Luo Chenxuan: "...Well, the last time he threw a Molotov cocktail and burned our team to death, I didn't scold him at Caibei."

Chi Yunkai: "Then what if he asked me to help call the duck?"

Luo Chenxuan: "Coax first, and act by chance."

Fu Zhi: "Why don't we, let's find out what he wants to do first."

*

In the early morning, the guests of "Escape from Yaoyao" all embarked on their return journey. Gu Wei and Jiang Xun both went to City H. The two took the same flight, and the director team assigned them to the location just next to each other.

"Child Gu, did you not rest yesterday?" Jiang Xun asked.

Gu Wei's eyes were red: "I'm fine."

His assistant was newly replaced by the company. The little girl didn't understand him, and she forgot to bring him the usual medicines. Coupled with the unfamiliar environment in the hotel, he couldn't sleep anymore.