Part 83: Let's Get Married

As soon as the friend's voice fell, the snow cakes around him stopped.

Xuebing's friend: "?"

"Love love love love love... Idol?!" Xuebing heard the singing in the bar, turned his eyes to the direction of the resident singing, and then let out a scream, "Ahhhhh, I came out to travel to see me The idol is oooooooooooooooooo.

Xuebing's friend: "???"

"That's Weiwei!" Xuebing, who was dragged into the corner by his friend's mouth, argued for reason, "That is definitely my idol. I have collected thousands of his pictures, and I can recognize them at any angle. , Whether it's profile, front or back."

Xuebing tried her best to cover her mouth and suppress her joy: "It's great, this fairy town you brought me here is really great, you deserve to be the friend who knows me best."

Xuebing's friend: "..."

Who was complaining that this is a broken town?

"You love beans, what's your name, Gu Wei?" My friend racked his brains, and after a lot of deliberation, he decided to pour cold water. "Somehow he is also a traffic star. Think about a traffic star who is not at home during the Chinese New Year. Family reunion, why did he come to a bar to sing local folk songs, why didn't he sing his own songs?"

This friend believes that his doubts are well-founded.

On the other side, Gu Wei finished singing a song, looked through the music library of He Yan's bar, and accidentally found a song by T.ATW last year.

"Too deserted, do you want to cheer?" Gu Wei muttered to himself, chose the accompaniment, and sang the songs of his group.

The snow cake is crazy, and my friend can't hold it anymore.

"Quickly, if you can speak, just say a few more words!" Xuebing beat the table, "Weiwei, ah, I will see him here."

Xuebing's friend shut up completely.

Fast-paced songs can indeed drive the atmosphere, and the aura in this bar changes instantly.

"Did my little brother make his debut?" I don't know who shouted, "This looks and voice guarantee to slap a lot of current traffic stars."

"Boss, the new resident singer is good." Someone praised it.

"Look, I'm talking about it." Jiang Xun and Gu Wei's neighbors were able to chat vigorously.

"Compared with the past, he has really changed a lot." Gu Wei's former neighbor He Yan sighed with emotion.

"What was he like before?" Jiang Xun asked.

"Before, I felt like a very quiet child, very polite, but not very talkative." He Yan recalled, "The neighbors around him liked him, but one day, their family moved out. I Never thought he would come back again."

"What is their home like, do you still have an impression?"

"In their house, if you are his boyfriend, you should know that it is more complicated. It is a divorced family." He Yan frowned. "People around here said that his mother is a gentle woman, saying that his father in the city is not a thing. , But I think there may be a deviation."

Jiang Xun: "Why?"

Gu Wei changed the song again, waved his hand at Jiang Xun from a distance, knocked on the drum set, Jiang Xun shook the glass in his hand and drank it in one fell swoop.

"I saw it once through the window. In the middle of the winter night, he was sitting in the back of the yard in a single shirt with injuries on his face, as if he was crying, but when I went out, he was no longer there." He Yan recalled. "In the middle of the night, besides his mother, who else would beat him."