Pure Bliss

I KNOW! I've been absent 🥺. I love this book but I was writing it with another author, however, we both kinda stopped writing at the same time and well...2 years passed? Wow. But I do plan on finishing this,  Thick Girl, and some other fics as well. Just bear with me! We'll make it with your help and love as always!

I missed your comments and all the interaction,  to be honest, this is what gives me the strength to keep writing here: You kinkies ❤🥺🤧

LET'S GET IT.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

The atmosphere was so heavy inside the room, your moans were mixing with Jungkook eager groans and your sweaty burning desire bodies were pressed flat against each other.
It was hard to breathe, he was devouring your lips while his hands groped your waist and traveled down to your thighs. Your hands never leaving his hair, pulling him close.

You were so intoxicated by his lewd expressions, like an animal in heat, you seek for his touch more and more.

Jungkook removed your clothes some time ago but you only realized when his burning hot hand cupped your core, gently massaging it with his palm.

You gasped between the kiss and Jungkook released your lips to look you in the eyes with the most lustful stare. He smirked and his fingers spread your folds while his eyes didn't leave yours.

You shut your eyes feeling his middle finger trance your folds from down to up, revealing your wetness. His middle finger circled your clit at a deadly slow pace. You arched your back to feel him better.

"Ah-ah.." he stopped his fingers and brought his face closed to your ear.

"Baby girl, you're so wet right now...I could just shove my cock inside you and have it my way...." he whispers.

Your whole body burned up and shivered just with his sentence. You whimper while closing your eyes.

"But I'm gonna ruin you in every fucking. way...." his fingers gently rub your clit, this time faster.

You moan needy while grabbing his forearms lost in lust and desire.

With a fast move, Jungkook positioned his face between your folds and curled your legs up, exposing everything to him. You gasped surprised and attempted to cover yourself but he connected his lips to your core and you lost all your strength.

Jungkook flicked his tongue so fast that your hips were bucking up unstoppable and uncontrollable. Your muffled moaning was only surpassed by your hand covering your mouth.

How can he be that good? How is it possible to feel so good???

Your other hand grabbed the sheets, trying to find some relief.
Noticing you were enjoying so much, Jungkook spread your folds the most he could to find the better position to suck your clit mercilessly strong.

Your spasms were so strong, your whole body arched up and your legs started to shake unstoppable. You came so strong, you didn't even know that was possible.

 You came so strong, you didn't even know that was possible

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
(18+)Would you bear? - J.Jungkook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें