CRAP

"Oh crap..." You heard jungkook mutter slowly covering his dick.

You were also the same, no, lets be honest you were shook!

"Please, open up..?" the inspector insist.

Jungkook sigh slowly catching some cotton pants and throwing a shirt on.
He made his way to the door and you desperately hid under the sheets.

You couldn't hear what they were talking but could see by the corridor light, Jungkook concerned expression while gesturing trying to explain something to the inspector.

Your curios eyes never leaving his frames, he looked so handsome with that messy hair. You blush just to remember he was seconds ago hovering you, in fact you two almost fuck, like for real !

Jungkook bow to the inspector and  close the door slowly with a smile. He came back jaded sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What?!" You sit, bringing the thin sheets to cover your body.

He sighed.

"The hell you said?!" You whisper aggressively.

"That you were having a really bad fever and you were doing these "weird noises" because of the pain" he muttered chuckling.

"At least you can use your brain for something else than...." you cover your mouth before you could finish.

"Than thinking about fucking you?" He bites his lower lip staring into your eyes with a smirk.

You blush intensely avoiding his gaze.

"Yeah yeah.. baby girl you don't even know.." Jungkook simply remove his shirt and threw himself on the bed beside you.

He grabbed the sheets covering his torso and pulled you to rest on his chest.

"However..." he took a brief pause.

"We will continue this in a motel" he whispered against your forehead making you shiver and your core tingle.

You caught yourself nodding involuntarily, then hitting your own forehead in denial.
Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist by under your body to bring you closer, then rested the same arm under his hrad. His other hand grabbed your thigh to rest over his thigh. You were completely lost and still quite embarrassed but his warmth was so nice that you felt like giving in, once more.

Jungkook then faded away and before you could even say anything you heard his deep breath.

He's asleep. Again.

And you're awake, wet and frustrated. Again.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●THANKS TO mayjungkookie we have fresh chapter!

Unnie loves you all even that you hate how I keep you thirsty for juancock!