How?

It's been 3 hours since you lay down and you totally can't sleep. Not knowing that Jungkook is right there, just few steps from you.
Like how much you wanted him to sneak between your sheets and ruin you so bad? For real.

But he actually was sleeping like a baby, lost in the dream land.

Fuck.

This weird and hot feeling coming up from your core was getting you quite stressed already. Sexually frustrated, that's the name.
But hell no, you would never EVER admit it.

Fine, first of all you need to get back your pillow, after all that's the reason you can't sleep, right? Yeah...right! (note my irony)

Slowly and carefully you stood out of the bed, walking towards Jungkook bed.
He was sleeping belly up, his arm above his head, half covered by the sheets. Your pillow was between him and the wall, fucked up.

There was only two ways to get it. Wake him up, ask it, which he probably wouldn't give and you would punch his face or....trying to take it by yourself exactly by climbing his bed.

Let's climb then!

Great idea!

But no.

You finally kneeled on his bed at his hips direction and were getting close to the pillow when you noticed there was some weird volume right under your chin. Your eyes widen up looking at it when you realized Jungkook was actually hard!

Omg! Is he...he...ha..having a..a..perv dream? I wouldn't be surprised! He is always so perv...ew..
Yeah that's it. He is so perv...and so hot. What? Did I even think that? No!

Ok! The pillow.. why is he moving? Wha?!

"Baby girl that's not how it works..." you can hear Jungkook sexy-as-fuck sleepy voice that causes you to get weak on your knees.

You startle causing you to lose your balance. You thought you would just literally face the floor when Jungkook actually grabbed your arm and saved you from deforming your face by hitting the floor.

He releases you as soon you gain  back your balance.

"I...I can explain! You probably thinking all sort of things but I can't explain !" You shout.

"Shhhhh" he covers your mouth with his hand as the other supports your nape still so you can't run away.

"You're too loud!" He whispers.
"If the inspector hear us we're screwed!" He keeps his hand tight on your mouth.

You frown trying to get free but he gives you a warning stare.

"In fact..." his expression now so mischievous. "I would love to know why you were almost blowing me." He chuckle.

Your eyes widen up on him as you try to speak but all he can hear is mad "hums" against his hand.
He chuckle again.

"Okay..chill. I'll release you but don't you dare shouting! Ok?" He rises his eyebrow waiting for you to confirm.

You nod and he releases you.

"First of all. I WASN'T trying to...to...do nasty things to you!I just wanna take my pillow back!"

"Nasty! Haha!...Pillow? What pillow?" He seem lost.

"This one!" You grab it pissed ready to back to your bed but he holds the pillow.

"Na-ha. This is mine. You gave me it's mine." He smiles devilishly.

"Jungkook I swear to Go-!"

Before you could end you were dragged back to the bed and now your body is under Jungkook.

"Don't swear what you can't actually do, baby girl." He whispers.

"Boy! You don't tea-."

"Tease? You're such a tease. Yes. That's true. Right now I was dreaming about you..." his lips touches your ear as he whispers so husky.

"You... you were..?!" You widen your eyes remembering he was hard minutes ago.

"Yeah...good dream tho... wanna know how it was?" He bites you ear gently.

"Y...yes..."Your whole body shiver and your voice just crackle making it sound like a shy moan.

YES? THE HELL YOURE DOING Y/N-you thought squeezing your eyes shut. 

But soon your attention is taken by his lips traveling down your neck, touching it feathery.

"I was dreaming about how your skin is so warm and smooth..." he whispers against your skin finishing his sentence with a slowly open mouthed kiss on your neck side.

Your body already burning desire by his hot lips leaving sparks every place it touched.

"I would love to feel it for real, you know...?" his lips tracing a impure path down until he reaches the crook of your neck placing another hot kiss there.

"Just to imagine it..I lose my senses..." his hands coming up to rest on your hips, gently squeezing it.
You gasp already mad in pleasure.

However some seconds after Jungkook became quiet and heavy.

"So?" Your needy body tries to keep it  but no answer.

"Jungkook?" You try to rock his shoulder but he just take a deep breath in and gets even more relaxed.

NICE. He slept. Over me. While I was so damn horny.
Now I became the pillow. Fuck my life.

Just HOW the hell it ended up like This?
You sigh.