Bet

"You might fall..." He chuckled mischievously.

You turn your head hoping your ears had failed and it was another person but, no. There he was, the damn hot, bad manner, perverted: Jeon Jungkook.

And as always, he was trapping you between him and the fence, inches from your body that now was facing him.
His deep black eyes, reflecting the city behind you, stares at you so hungry and naughty.
"So, I heard you're leaving Busan.." He pouted ironic.

You remained quiet, lost in his gaze. You hate to admit it, but Jungkook is
so hot from that close. I mean, he is hot, doesn't matter how far. But when your lips are almost touching and he is narrowing his eyes on you, that's some kind of magic.

"Ahhh...what a sad story.." He got away from you, spinning his body like a playful kid.

"I've never been able to win the bet.." he stops and look at you smirking.

You were so damn afraid to ask but your curiosity was so much bigger than you.

"What bet?" You murmured.

"That I would make you my woman..." he laughs ironic.

You closed your eyes in disapproval, feeling your blood boil.

"Why don't you leave me alone?" You keep your eyes shut, with shaken voice while you speak between your clenched teeth.

"'Cause..."You can hear his steps coming close.
You open your eyes to meet Jungkook walking back towards you, with his hands on the uniform pants pockets. He stopped again inches from you, bending his face to match your face level.
"I love to tease you.." He winked at you causing you to blush.

"Which made me remember, this is still the last day of school..." He tilted his head slightly bending to the side, getting little closer.

"I still can win the bet..." He whispers coming even close and you feel weak.

Your whole body got paralised when you felt his breath brushing against your lips, making you inhale his mint drops scent. Your hands couldn't move, your legs were shaken, your breath getting slowly faster and your whole body shivering. You were just so damn tense because of that fucking idiot playboy getting all cocky against you.

One of his arm grabbed the fence behind you, supporting his body, as the other came slowly on your face direction. Your breath was now hitching from every move he does. You look aside feeling trapped to notice how his arm was touching your waist as he holds the fence.
Then you brought back your face to him, moving your eyes to the other side but he was faster.

His palm touched your cheek, gently and perfectly fitting as the cold tip of his fingers tickles your nape.
Your breath just stopped as you swallow nervosly looking back to him. And that's when you felt like loosing it.

Jungkook brushed his lips on yours, gently, warming up your whole body in a strong wave of embarrassment. Your eyes that was wide open with his sudden action, slowly closing as he touches your waist with his other hand, bringing his body against yours, squeezing you against the fence.

The kiss started to grow intense and you don't even remember when your tongues connected, but your hands couldn't obey, you were just grabbing his nape hair, forcing your body against his.
Jungkook slide his hand on your back, completely embracing you with just one arm, as his other hand that once was touching your cheek, goes to the back of your head, supporting it while he kisses you so intensly.

He stops the kiss briefly, staring at you with redden parted lips, catching up his breath.

"Naughty girl..."He smirks bringing back his lips to yours.

Your whole body shiver with his words that you usually would find so disgusting, but that deep low husky tone pleasing your ears made you change completely the opnion about it. It just got you even more worked out.
He wrapped his arms around you, slowly gringing them down to your butt pulling you up, indicating you to jump. You waste no time to jump as he catches your legs around his waist. Your balance was quite effected and you hit your back hard on the fence, which cause you to moan low against his lips.

Jungkook smirks to your sweet and lewd sound, grinding you down until your core is touching his core. His lips travels down to your neck and you throw your head back against the fence, giving him full access. He wet kiss it, sucking some spots that makes you breath out shaky. You can feel his bulge poking you and your eyes widen up bringing you back to the reality.

"Wh..I...stop!" You grab his face with both hands pushing him away from your neck.

He stares you confused...oh damn. He was so messed up. His hair, his swollen lips, his lusty gaze on you. You were incredulous he could look even more hot than normally.

"Y/N!! Where are you??" You can hear someone yelling from far.

"Get off me!!" You bounce your legs trying to scape but he just press you even stronger against the fence.

"Y/N!! Girl, c'mon, we have to leave..." The voice getting close.

"Oh..so now you wanna scape?" He bites your ear, pinning your hands over your head.

"Please..." Your voice crack turning into a whisper.

"You got me like this... You have to solve it." He grinds his bulge against your core, making you shiver and involuntary arch your back to feel it better.

"Jungkook..." You moan low as he attack your neck roughly surely leaving hickeys.

"That's it baby girl... call my name.." he whispers against the crook of your neck, making you bite your lower lip to keep your voice low.

"Y/N... you're up there?" You can hear Naty coming upstairs.

"Please...let me go.." You beg powerless.

Jungkook turns your foce to his with both hands, staring you into the eyes, as your hands falls back down.

"Say you don't want it, then I let you go.." He smirks devilishly.

"Sto-" he cuts you pecking your lips, gently biting your lower lip.

"Say it, look into my eyes and say you don't want me..." he was breathless also, panting between his words.

"I..." You stare him.

"I don't want you!!" You push his chest with the last glimpse of coinsciousness, it was now or never.

If you didn't stop it now you really don't know how bad it could end. And you hate him, totally!

Jungkook chuckle, letting you finally touch your feet on the floor, slowly getting his body away from yours.

"I already won the bet.." He winks at you cocky.

You were a mess too, hair, clothes, breath. Everything was a mess.

"Y/N?... Jungkook?!!!!" Naty break out, reaching closer.

"Let's go!" You meet her halfway grabbing her arm as she gives a deathly glare to Jungkook.

"If you make Y/N cry....You're a dead man!" She shout.