Morning Kisses

You were sleeping peacefully until you felt soft lips came in contact with your face.

The lips were pecking every part of ur face feathery.

It started on your forhead, then cheeks, then chin, temples, eyes, the tip of your nose and finally then softly planted on your lips making you shot your eyes open at the feeling.

To only come in eye contact with an asshole, the same old perverted Jeon Jungkook.

You slighltg pushed ready to yell or try to get rid of him somehow but he kissed you again fast.

"Mmmmmdjfj.." 

"J-j-ungkook stop" you whispered between the kiss while you push his chest.

He groaned and pull away, his face was filled with annoyness.

"First you get jealous-" he starts but you cut him.

"WHO....was jealous?"

"Then you refuse my comfort and now my kisses ?" He frowed making you feel a little guilty but you just scoffed about the fact he just ignored you and kept talking.

"What are we anyways?" You coldly shot back.

"Why would I take your kisses huh?" You asked trying your best to keep your voice cold as ice and not showing your feelings, but you were hurt.

You felt jungkook move and in a snap he was hovering you like he always has to, like he doesn't know how to have a normal conversation, he has to tempt you.

He slwoly licked his lips making your core tingle and he leaned closer.

"How about for now be it boyfriend and girlfriend? We can upgrade to wife and husband after marriage babygirl" he whispered and smirked, his lips almost touching yours. 

Your face starts to get red like an tomato and you look away trying to avoid his eyes.

But he obviously forced you to look at him and you impatiently and pissed stared at him.

"What?" You ask loudly and mad. 

"Morning Baby-Girl" he answered you followed by a gently and fast peck.

Then he simply stood up dashing to the bathroom smirking.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
I'M SO SORRY I TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE.
I'm fighting depression and anxiety, sometimes I just disappear. Sorry.

I'm slowly coming back.