Weak

Your legs were still trembling and you were trying to catch your breath when Jungkook turned you to face him.

He was all sweaty and breathless as well.  He kissed you positioning himself between your legs. You kissed him back throwing your arms around his neck.

His hand went down and found your throbbing and sensitive clit. He feathery touched it and you involuntarily spasmed bucking your hips.
You moaned between the kiss and bit his lower lip sensually.

Jungkook smirked and started to penetrate you with his index and middle finger. You gasped but he didn't show mercy.

While he slid his fingers in and out, the palm of his hand rubbed your clit. You started to clench around his fingers and he traced kisses along your neck and collarbone.

His lips were so hot against your skin, he kept going down until he could reach your left nipple. Jungkook wasted no time and sucked on harshly. You moaned and arched your back in pure despair and pleasure.

Jungkook then started to move his fingers fast, to the point it was overestimating. You bucked your hips up feeling another orgasm coming close. He focused his attention all over tour folds and kept increasing the pace.

You were so close, your walls were clenching around him so much and your moans were getting intense. Jungkook covered your mouth with his other hand and you melted. Your orgasm was about to hit when Jungkook shoved his dick deep inside you.

You squealed muffled against his hand and frowned from the strong pleasure feeling your orgasm hitting you ever so strong. You shut your eyes tightly and throw your head back as your hips move erratically.

He started to thrust fast and strong mercilessly, your desperate and begging gaze upon him made him even more aroused.

Jungkooks bends your legs against you and leans closer to kiss you causing you to moan against his lips and embrace him.

He was so deep and so rough, but it felt so good. You could feel your legs getting weak and shaky. Your nails now were digging in his back and a bit your lower lip.

Jungkook started to move his hips slower while his forehead touched yours, his low moaning was getting you intoxicated. Your hips started to move uncontrollably and he knew what was happening.

"You feel so good, baby girl..." he whispered and you clenched around him earning from him a smirk.

"Does it feel good?" he whispers this time in your ear.

You nod desperately and he traced your lips with his middle and ring finger. You slowly opened your mouth and Jungkook inserted his fingers inside. You licked and sucked on it while he moaned low and bit his lower lip.

"Fucking sexy..." he groaned.

He brings his wet fingers down to your core and you anticipate. He smirks teasing you, thrusting non-stop.

Jungkook touches your clit pinching it and you cover your mouth to not let your moans get louder. His fingers now rubbing it supper fast matching his thrusts.

You can't believe what you're feeling but your 4th orgasm was about to hit you.

"Do it..." he licks his lips smirking.

You couldn't resist anymore and all that almost painful pleasure was ready to be released, with few more thrusts you found yourself grabbing his forearms desperately and bucking your hips erratic while you spasm feeling the most intense orgasm you ever had.

Jungkook then releases his load ass well and rests his forehead against yours.

"Told you..." he tries to catch his breath.

"You're not walking tomorrow..." he chuckles.