University

"FINALLY!!!!"

You shouted when finished packing all of your luggage to go off to Seoul. You just couldn't wait to enjoy your new life and finally be free of that stupid high school life and the jerk: Jeon Jungkook.

The next day at morning you woke up with a brust of happiness on your chest, just to think about a whole new life of independence, doing your own things, having your own moments! And there was that fact, meeting new people and the chance of a fresh restart!

"Bye eomma!!!" You hugged your mom at your house yard.

"Bye sweety, mom is gonna miss you so much!" She seemed worried.

"Mom, I'll be fine!" You cheer her up.

"I know, that's why I get sad. You dont need your grumpy eomma anymore!" She giggles.

"Yah!" You laugh hitting gently her arm.

"Y/N.. Promise mom. No dru-"
"No drugs, no drinking outside with strangers, no dating, no pregnancy, no, no, no. Yes mom I know!" You nod.

"Okay..Make sure to call or visit me once a month, okay?" She gives you the last hug.

"Yes mom!" You roll your eyes making fun of her.  "Gotta go!"
You run to the taxi waving to your mom goodbye, you definitely would miss her a lot. You two had a good relationship since ever.

You reached the airport, watching all that big architecture in awe. All kinds of people passing by bringing to you the whole new world you would meet when stepping in Seoul.
Your chest boiled with hyped feelings while moving inside the plane, that promised new restart every minute closer.

You finally landed , leaving the place was like facing a whole new world, indeed it was. Another city, the amazing and colorful Seoul.

You took a taxi, carring your heavy suitcase along while you complain.
"Aish why mom had to force me to bring some many things..." You lend your suitcase to the taxi driver and look around. "Waaaa...there's so many stores here, I wish I could just buy EVERYTHING"!
He chuckles at you entering the car and you follow his lead.

You made your to the University, walking messy through the corridors quite lost, luckily you find a way to the staff office.

"excuse me, i am Y/L/N" You reached the counter.

"Oh! wait a minute let me take out your timetable and other necessary things you need" the lady smiled at me before giving me my timetable and some paperwork I need to fill.

"Er..." You fixed your glasses. "I am also going to stay in the university dorm..." You check the papers. "Can you also give me the room number and the keys?" You ask, while putting the papers in your handbag.

"Oh! Sure! One minute." She checks something on the computer in front of her, taking some few minutes. 
"Here your room no. is 435.  I hope you don't mind but seems like you already have a roommate.." the lady handed me the keys smiling at me gently.

"Thank you!" You bowed.

"Welcome Y/N" she waves goodbye to you while you leave.

"So now, let's figure out where's the room and start unpacking my things." You watched the key on your hand finding a little map close to the staff room.

"432...433....434.....435! Ha! Found it!" Yoy quickly opened the door using the key.

The room was nice just as you needed, you kept your luggage on the left side of the room and sat on the bed admiring every single feature of the room.

Some minutes later a unlock sound came from the bathroom door, you jumped out of the bed fixing yourself, your chest tight of so much hypeness to meet your new griend, your roomate that would share food, secrets and have so much fun together. You could imagine you two going shopping together, having all kinds of fun, becaude of course, it was a girl, isn't it?
You took a deep breath, putting your best smile on and saying happily.

"Hello I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you! Please let's be good fri....ends.." Your jaw dropped and your eyes widen out of your forehead.

 Both of them stared each other speechless.

"JEON JUNGKOOK?!"- "Y/N!!?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello! I ask you kinkies to have patience because me and mayjungkookie will be changing ideias before posting, cause she's helping to get the plot more rich of ideas. So it's gonna take some times between the chapters ok?

I hope you enjoy this! 💖💖💖💖
Love you all!