Want

You woke up a bit dizzy with about everything that happened yesterday. Some flashes still bother your mind and you take some time just staring the ceiling. 

You heard the dorm door opening and you startled.

"Oh.." Jungkook came in surprised that you woke up. He closed the door behind him.

"Morning." He said coldly placing 2 cups of coffee over the main table of the room.

"Jungkook..." You sigh.

He gives you one of the coffee cups.

"aish..." You took the coffee and tasted.

A long silence took over the place and you noticed he was hesitant.

"Did you sleep well?"He broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah...thank you for this.."You smiled sweetly to him.

"hmmm" he nods.

"What time is it?" You finish your coffee.

"Time to get ready for class..." He sighs.

***

You met Taehyung and apologized to him about last night. He got worried when he didn't find you at the dorm. You didn't tell the whole truth, because you really felt ashamed to say you're afraid of thunders but, at least he wasn't mad with you.

The class was boring and lasted like forever, because of the last days you just wanted to relax a bit, but the day off was still far from happening. 

There was another thing bothering you. Jungkook didn't even look at you today, not even for a second, you felt like being ignored or avoided and that was driving you insane.

The class finally ended after a lifetime and you could go back to your room, with luck you would catch Jungkook there and talk the things out.

***

When you reached the dorm corridor, from far you could see Jungkook. He was talking to some girl close to the door but you couldn't understand exactly what was happening so you just hid behind a big trash can.

You kept watching them, the girl, pretty and long-haired was touching him all the time, but Jungkook kept avoiding her touch and smiling awkwardly. He sometimes sighs out of patience but then goes back to smile at her.

After some long time, the girl gives up and leave, passing right through your side, however, she seemed mad and didn't even notice you were crouching behind the trash can.

You still wait some minutes and run to the dorm in time to catch Jungkook leaving.

"Yah...we need to talk.." You stop before him, breathless after running.

"We can talk later, I have to meet someone.." He avoids your gaze.

"Why are you just avoiding me like this??"You cross your arms.

"I'm not. I'm leaving.."He attempts to walk but you grab his hand and pull him inside the room, closing the door behind you.

"You'll talk to me, now.."You cross your arms, leaning against the door behind you.

Jungkook sighs and crosses his arms.

"So, now...Can you tell me why you've been ignoring, avoiding, not looking and not talking to me the whole day? "You let out all at once.

He widens his eyes at you surprised that you could actually build up a whole rapping inside your head that fast.

"I...I'm not doing that." He awkwardly chuckles.