Highschool

Behind the curtains of the stage, two soon-to-be-free girls whispers:

"No! I won't do that Naty!"

"Oh yes, you will! We made a promise!"

"Nooo...everybody's gonna look at me!"

"Yah! At us! I'm gonna be there too you know?!"

"I won't do that! No fucking way!"

Someone tap the mic.

"Testing...testing! Oh its working" an old man speaks.

"What a wonderful speech Mr.Jeon!" He cleans his throat.

"So...Next ones to come up here is.." He holds briefly and the crowd gossiping can be heard.

"Y/N and Naty?" He seemed surprised.
"Well then, come on up girls!" He cheer up.

Behind that curtains were you, being dragged by your best friend through  to make a speech on the Highschool Closing Ceremony, which you'd rather die than do that.

The curtains opened and the both of you were completely unprepared, Naty was struggling to bring you forward and you were trying to push her away backing away.
And if that wasn't enough, the sounds of your arguing could be listened by the whole crowd also.

"Stopt it Naty!" You shout.

"No way you're coming with me!" Naty reply.

"Stop pulling m....e"- your muscles relaxed when you felt your world fall apart, the whole crowd of students were laughing at you two.

Like, really? Your whole Highschool was pretty difficult, you had to survive that jerk Jungkook teasing you everyday with the most nasty words.
Also you had that nickname.. "The Virgin".
There wasn't peace,  no one on the school actually have tried to talk to you or take you to a date, Naty was the only friend you had.
And now you were staring at your last chance to be cool and close the Highschool with a good image going down like water on the drain.

"Damn it" Naty said, fixing your hair and clothes.

She grabbed your hand nodding and yanking you close to the mic.

She fixed her selft and started to speak. She was actually pretty bomb, hot as fuck, every guy wanted to date her, even Jungkook that had "plenty fishes on the sea" have tried, but she always have been by her own.

The whole crowd became silent while she was speaking. And you had to admit it, such awesome speech!
My eyes couldn't resist to share a tear when she talked about you, your friendship.

Your tiny trembling hands took off your round glasses to clean it since the mascara melted a little with the tears, getting it dirty.
She finished her speech and dragged you to speak also but, your confidence failed you.
I put back my glasses in a hurry breathing in and watching all those mean faces to you,  there was lot of students there, but if course your eyes were caught by Jungkook annyoed look towards you. He was holding one eyebrow up, while relaxing his back on the chair, legs crossed and one hand on his chin. He was just doubting you, like always.

You swallowes up nervously, closing your eyes. With a deep breath in, you spoke firmly:

"Thank you for everything, bye!" And bowed.

For some seconds the crowd was silent, but then before you could bring your back straight, the laughs started again. You felt so ashamed that tears were ruining all that cute makeup Naty did on you.

She grabbed you by your hand, pulling you out of the stage without noticing your tears.

"That was awesome my gir-" her smile faded away when she realized your sadness.

"Wh...what is it Y/N?"

"I hate my life!" You shout pulling your hand roughly away from her.

You passed her, with heavy fast steps, getting far as she just stares you sad, sighing.

"Y/N..." She pouts.

You the reach the rooftop, running across the whole empty floor, stopped by the fence yelling to the dark but glittery looking sky.

"Whoa...careful baby girl.." You heard that husky voice you hate so much and yet makes you so weak on your knees, causing shivers through your whole body.

"You might fall..." He chuckled mischievously.

-