Class.

You were at the far behind of the classroom watching Jungkook's back that was sitting in the front row surrounded by girls.

You signed bit annoyed to think nothing really changed from school.
Like, of course he will be surrounded  by gurls, he's so damn handosme, hot as fuck and I bet he so good on the bed...WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?

You didn't notice earliet but a guy was staring at you, your eyes slowly met his while you were hitting your own forehead to push away those impure and delicious thoughts about Jungkook.

He was handosme, cute...actually he was way too handsome, like inhumane.

He looked angelic, no. He looked like God himself.

You were lost at his deep stare and didn't realize the God looking guy was coming  close, walking towards you  with a smile

"Hey..." His husky tone sent shivers down your whole body.

You looked back searching who he was talking to and look back at him which was chuckling cutely at you.

"I'm talking to you...Hi!" He smiled and extended his hand to you.

"Me?...ah..He-ello" Your trembling hand touched his.

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He gently squeezed your hand.

"I'm L/N Y/N, nice to meet you to Tae....Taehyung"

"May I?" He pointed to the sit, referring to sit beside you.

"Ah...eh..w-" before you could finish, he sat. You slid a little to the side making room for him.

"So... why are you all alone here?" He asked looking front to the direction you also were looking before.

"Because my boy- wait no... He aint mine.." you thought.

"I-i just don't know anybody" you shyly bite your lower lip.
"...I only know that jerk "you murmured jaded pointing at jungkook who was surrounded and trapped by girls.
You fixed your glasses and glanced bakc at Taehyung.

"Oh..how was it?" He touched his chin looking up while his mind failed to remember something.

"Jeon jungkook! He became so famous already..." he said and chuckled.

"So friends?" Taehyung asked referring to you two.

You eagerly nodded with a smile.

"Sounds good..." you said 

The class started and everyone went to their sits. The teacher was somehow nice and captivating. The whole class went fast and interesting but came to an end. Which was good cause you actually needed to catch some sleep.

You were walking to the dorm but stopped to look your phone, not much to tell, just few notifications and mom texts. You sighed and lifted your face to keep walking but then, your hand got instantly lose.

Your phone fell straight to the floor when you saw Jungkook pinned against  the wall and a girl kissing him. His hands on her waist pulling her closer occasionally.

Your gasp broke their moment and you couldn't feel more ashamed. You grabbed your phone and ran away the fast you could.

Your heart aches , you feel down and used.
He wasn't yours to start WIHT but, you can't help it and can't deny you felt so bad.

You entered the dorm room and when you were about to close the door, a hand stopped it. You know these hands so well.
You looked up jaded, swallowing hard.

Jungkook...

He opened it wide entering and quickly closed the door shut.
Your eyes glued on him as he make his way to his bed. He sat there cleaned his lips with the back of his hand roughly, more like disgusted.

"She's a bad kisser" he murmurs, but you heard it.

"Yah...Get ready." He spat bit mad looking at you.

"We are going to a motel" He got up.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

MOTEL MY ASS IMMA HIT YOU.