Denying

"JEON JUNGKOOK?!"- "Y/N!!?"

You both shout and point o each other startled. Hell no, this can't be happening, no!

"What on earth are you doing here?" Jungkook asked arching his eyebrow in annoyance.

"This is my room!" You shout pissed.

"Our.." He flip his wet hair back, making you notice he just took a shower and he was wearing only white boxers so damn tight around those thighs.

Does he always have to be so hot? You thought.

"Baby girl, don't be too obvious.." His voice brings you back to reality making you realise you were staring at his damn white boxers.
You blush intensely, looking up to his face.

"Don't need to stare too much...better just say you want it.." He smirked grabbing his dick in a full grip.

You gasped widening your eyes with your mouth open. Your head tilt to the side closing your eyes tight while you breath by your mouth.

"GO PUT SOME CLOTHES!" You extend your hand like covering his crotch direction in distance.

"Pfffft..." He teases. "I'm not naked." You hear the crack of the wooden floor, opening one of your eyes to look from above you hand.
Jungkook was slowly getting close."Get used to it.." He smirks.

"We ate roomates now.." He chuckles only few steps away from you.

"Don't you dare!" You touch his bare, still wet, chest. You could feel your hand burning against his skin while you glup nervously.

"Dare what?" He speaks in a low and deep tone, he was just too close to be safe.

"Don't come any closer!" You whimper losing your voice.

"Why?" He bend his head little bit, pouting.

"If you come any closer, I'm gonna accuse of sexual harassment!" You shut your eyes tight pressing him away but his chest only gets heavier against your hand.

He actually, push himself against you bending your arm slowly as you lose your strength.

"But I'm not touching you.." His whisper comes along with cold drops of his wet hair and a warm breath on your ear that sends waves of shivers down your whole body.

"You are the one touching me, baby girl"  He pulls his face little back to look down your nails mostly like scratching his chest.

"You are harassing me..." he smirks.

Noticing you were little overboard with your hand going down on his bare abs, reaching soon his lower belly, you snap out of it, immediately removing your hand out of his body.
Your chests collide flat against each other and becuase of Jungkook Being so pushy towards you, you two fall against your bed.

His body cages yous between his legs and his grip that is pinning your each of your wrists on the bed next to your head.
You eyes went shut with the impact of your head on the bed, slowly opening with Jungkook's laugh.

"Whoa.." He brings his face inches from yours.
"I didn't know you were so naughty, Y/N.." He is hovering you, his eyes undreasing you completely as they go down between your bodies. He let out a mischievous smirk biting his lower lip.

"Na-naugh...WHAT?" You squint your eyes wide at him.

"Look what you made me do..." He indicates his position on the top of you with his eyes.

"Let go of me!" You bounce your legs causing him to wobble a little on the top of you, bringing a Jungkook to laugh.

"Oh..I will.." he releases your arms and jump out of the bed, walking towards his bed.

You were breathless, you can't be with this perv on the same room, that's impossible! You jump off the bed, reaching the door.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" He briefly stop to slide his shirt on turning back to watching you leave.

"I'm gonna get myself another roomate!!!" You shout slamming the door shut.

-

You manage to find the staff room, reaching the counter again.

"Excuse me.." You clean your throat.

"Oh Hello, is everything ok?" The lady smiles at you.

"No...nothing is ok Ms! Can you change me to another room? I can't be with that per-"

"Baby, why you left me alone there?" Jungkook appears on the door frame, leaning on it, with a pouting face.

"DON'T....call me that!" You almost shout but decided to speak with your teeth clenched.

He laughs.

"Ms, another room, please?" You decided to ignore him that is crossing his arms on his chest.

"Hmmmm" She rises her eyebrows, typing somethings on the computer.
"Oh!" She excalms surprised then goes back to you. "In fact, there is a room. But you're gonna share it with 3 boys.." She smiles at you. "Is that a problem?"

You were about to say there was no problem at all when Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"There is. My baby girl won't share a room with 3 guys she doesn't know. No.. no." He kisses your cheek fast.

You turn your head pissed at him.

"I'm not your baby girl! And you're not my father to tell me what t-"

"So you wanna go sleep with them? Do you know what they might do to you while you sleep?" He bites his lower lip smirking making you to blush just to imagine all the dirty things he meant.

But you stood your ground and spat on his face.

"Nothing that you wouldn't do!" You try to take his hands away and the lady was just staring you two with a growing laughter.

"Love birds, sex is not allowed on the dorm, remember that." She giggles blushing. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to leave." She show you two the door.

You finally break free of Jungkook's arm, staring him pissed as you leave the room, hitting your shoulder on his arm. He smirks.

-

"You just had to, isn't it?" You stare him with angry eyes while he enters the room after you.

"Baby-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" you shout pointing a finger to him in a threatening way.

He sighs sitting on his bed, rolling his head around to relax. You can see all his veins and muscles on that thick neck that make you glup nervously in desire.
His face finally comes back, as he look straight to you.

"Or what?" He archs one of his brows smirking.

"Or..I..I...I'm gonna..I'm.." You had no words. "or i'm just gonna jump on these thick thighs right now and mess you so bad Jeon Jungkook!" You thought.

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH" You fall back on your bed grabbing your hair in anger with yourself.

You can hear him laughing while his body touches his bed, few metters from yours.

"Good night..." he makes a brief pause to sigh still ending his laughing. "Ba-by girl".

"Shut up!"

A pillow flyes on his face and he just catches it, grabbing and placing it between his arms, falling asleep.

Nice, now you have no pillow.