Medicine

You were warm, relaxed and lost in good dreams now, your chest moved gently as you breath calm, the warm and firm arms that held you cause you to feel safe.
But the boy who was holding you dearly in his arms wasn't.
 He was staring at your sleeping figure blankly, almost like a saddened gaze. His lips were slightly upward making a smile which seemed filled with pain, his long slender fingers softly brushing your hair locks as you soundly slept in his arms, hopeless.
Away from the thunders.
Away from the nightmares,

"God- " jungkook softly let out placing your head gently on the mattress.
He didn't take long to lay beside you pulling you closer by his arms as he nuzzled his nose into your neck inhaling your scent, that for him was like a drug he would never be able to break free.

A relaxed smile painted on his lips as he closed his eyes trying to forget what happened before yesterday when he left you in a hurry.

-FLASHBACK-

"I told you thousand times to stop sending your stupid guards to stalk me, father." Jungkook huffed in anger as he stared at the man who was wearing all black suit, his collar corners and buttons were golden and on his hand with a gold Rolex matching his outfit.

"I nicely said you to visit me and talk about our things, but your stubborn self won't listen to me, son" the old man let out his deep voice, lacing a fake "nice dad" tone.

Jungkook audibly scoffed pointing his fingers at his father.

"I am not gonna do what you tell me to do, father, I have my own life to worry about instead of taking care of yours. So now if you will excuse me" Jungkook said and turned his heel and started walking away.

Only to be pulled back harshly and shoved onto the marble floor in his father's mansion. 

"Give him a little medicine and then throw him out" Mr.jeon mumbled to his assistant and smiled sarcastically to his son before leaving him there.

The disgusting pets of his dad threw punches, kicks, and slap at him, laughing sadistically and ironically.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

But what could be so bad that he was denying so desperately? What makes him fight his father will? And why he didn't fight back when he could handle all his father's pets by his own?