Sad

You were sad and furious at the same time, the way Jungkook yelled at you and the fact he left the day before without any reasonable explanations really hurt you.
Despite you fight your feelings the most to resist, it's true, you have fallen for him, and you hate it.

You ran the most you could until your legs couldn't take anymore, now you were currently sitting at the bench outside the dorms building sobbing as your heart ached.

But the bruises the boy had on his face, his ripped lips, a black eye, scratches and punches marks made you dead worried. Your mind was drifting between anger and compassion.

"Y-y/n " a breathless loud whisper brought you back to the reality.

You frowned and looked behind.

Jungkook was breathing heavily due to running, after he lost sight of you he decided to run around the campus to find you the fast he could.

And he did.

He sat by your side and with trembling hands he spoke.

"B-baby I didn't meant to yell a-at you" jungkook mummled coming closer to you, his voice was shaky and insecure.

You gulped hard, looking away from him. You just couldn't handle the sight of him right now.

You abruptly stood up and took a fast look at his bruised face.

"Don't look for me, I really don't need your bullshit right now. I have someone that can actually treat me like I deserve and that's were I'm going."  You turn your back and attempt to take your first step but he held your hand standing behind you.

"Y/n... w-wh-" Jungkook tried to speak but you cut him fast.

"Who?" You snorted cynically and looked at him over your shoulder "Taehyung, obviously" you yanked your hand out of his gentle grip and walked away.

Jungkook fell back, sitting on the bench, clutching his chest.

First the incident....
Now, You.

He couldn't take it, his step- father was there getting him beaten up because he refused to marry someone in order to take over his business, but that's far from what he wanted. Also, he should've involved you on it but, he couldn't resist.

He also...

Fell in love.

And now you were avoiding him, because of his own mistake

He did wanted comfort, he did want to hold you and tell how beautiful you are while you take care of his wounds.

Jungkook got the image of you with Taehyung, as he treats you like you deserve. A burning sensation came across his eyes and his vision started to get blurred.

He did cried.

After a good and long minutes, Jungkook found himself again in the dorm room, wrapped in a blanket on top of your bed.  

Inhaling your scent while his tears stained the bed sheets.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
Thank you mayjungkookie for the chapter, I'm crying rn. -.-

SO SAD OMG