Care

You were frustrated, just a few days with Jungkook and your life was completely messed up,  plus the fight wasn't helping your mental health either.

"It's not even true that I like Tae.. I mean I do like him but not in that way I meant..."- You signed massaging your forehead making you frown.

You slowly open the bathroom door, checking the room, for you unpleasant "surprise" Jungkook really left. You walk towards the bed jaded, laying down.

It's been your and you were currently flipping on the bed trying to sleep, but you can't. There's a fucking thunderstorm happening outside and even if you don't want, you care about Jungkook that is outside...but there's also another thing, long time ago someone got missing in a night like this...

Y/N CHILDHOOD SIDE STORY:

Your small feet rush through the wooden corridor floor, you had pajamas and messed hair, you don't really remember how old you were, but probably around 7.

"Oppa! don't run too fast, it's unfair!" You yell at your step-brother trying to catch him.

"Aishhh look at this girl, can't even follow me" He jokes, waiting for you close to the big wooden stairs.

"Oppa..." You pout crossing your arms.

"Oh!" He pokes your belly.

"If you do this face too much, you might get old fast..." He laughed, crouching in front of you.

"Stooop!"You cover your face laughing.

"Hey...Y/N..."He messed your hair.

"Don't mess my hair!!" You grab his hand and push it away.

"Oh...what a grumpy lady!" He laughs supporting his hands on his thighs.

"Oppa! I'm gonna tell eomma you keep calling me old!" You frown, pouting.

"Nooooo, no, no...Just listen to me okay?" He smiled.

"Okay...say it." You throw a bored face and cross your arms.

"Promise me you'll always laugh like this..." His gentle eyes staring into yours.

"I promise!" You throwing your arms up.

"Promise you'll never let anyone hurt you, promise you'll be a tough and strong girl...okay?"He nods at you waiting for your confirmation.

"Yes! If they try, imma beat them, Oppa!" You make a fist, throwing a punch on the hair.

"That's my girl!" He laughed. 

"Now go..it's late, time to sleep...If eomma arrives and you're still awake she's gonna kill me!" He poked the left side of your cheek.

You run to your room, jumping on your bed.

You can hear, some footsteps outside your room, getting close, but you're just too sleepy to open your eyes. 

Probably eomma coming to check on us....-You thought, drifting back to your dreams.

"I love you, my little princess..." You can hear from far a male voice that resembles your step-brother in your dreams.

Thunder.

You wake up scared of the loud noise. Another thunder echoes inside the house and you startle grabbing the sheets. 

A glimpse of braveness take over you and you run to your step-brother room like you always do when you don't feel too comfortable with something. You knock.

Nothing.

Knock again....nothing.

"Aish this oldie, is he sleeping that deep?" -  You thought.

Your small hands grab the doorknob and you realize the door wasn't locked, you open it.

"Oppa! Wake up!" You run to his bed.

Another thunder lightens the room and you see his bed...

empty.

You swallow nervously, leaving his room in a hurry. You reach downstairs to your mother's room.

"Eomma?" You enter the room which was open.

no one.

Your eyes check the door and even that you remember your mother always says you shouldn't leave without her permission, the door was completely open. Your small foot crosses the "safety barrier" and step outside in the middle of the rain and the thunderstorm that you actually almost forgot. You had to find him!

That's when you see, far from you, in the middle of that deep rain, a guy with a backpack entering a car.

"Oppa!!" You yell running after him.

The car leaves.

You still try to run after the car but end up falling to the floor, desperately crying and yelling his name, which you no longer remember.

But since then, you're terrified of thunderstorms.

END OF Y/N CHILDHOOD STORY.

At his point, you think God probably hate you. First you're not mentally stable and then this, you know how much you fear thunderstorms.

"Just fuck my life already" you mumbled and groaned pissed. 

Your mind drifters about your lost step-brother and what jungkook would be doing with that girl.

"Probably banging her"  - you thought and a tear drop from the corner of your eye.

You turn to the side trying to prevent the loud sound of the thunderstorm, which was erupting on the dorm rooms, echoing on the corridors.

Your flinched arms were wrapped around your waist trying to get some comfort while a chill run down your spine.
Your tears were already polling out of your eyes balls, giving off a glassy feel because of the coating of your tears.

"Sorry" you heard a husky voice behind you.

You knew it was him,
Jeon jungkook.

He flipped you around since you gave him no response, a strong thunder erupted making you startle and hold onto him.

Jungkook held you in his arms, caressing your cheeks with his thumb and wiping your tears which you didn't realize were actually falling unstoppable.

He was slowly leaning in and in but you stopped him by touching his chest.

"D-dont..." you let out detaching yourself from him 

He frowned at your behavior and then forcefully pulled you to his chest. 

"Fine, sleep then" he said with a evident uneasiness.

There was a long and deep silence and you actually didn't fear the thunder now. His warm embrace, his heartbeat, and his voice somehow got you calm and feeling safe.

"D-did you....went to see that girl?" You murmured asked while not looking at him.

"Why would I ?" he looked at you.

You look at him with a confused expression, frowning.

 "When I have my baby girl..." he said and grinned making you annoyed. 

"I'm not yo-"

"Yeah yeah...good night" He kissed your forehead and closed his eyes.

"asshole."