Drops

Another day of your crazy life, avoiding Jungkook's perverted touch and trying to catch up with the University classes.

"Morning!" Taehyung sat by your side, opening his book and fixing his glasses. However, he noticed your angry face staring at Jungkook's back.

"Oh...did you guys fight again?" He leaned his face closer to catch your attention.

"How can you not fight Jungkook? He doesn't leave me alone..." You sigh but then give Tae a gently smile, after all, he was your only friend and doesn't deserve to be mistreated.

"Morning, Tae Tae.." you poke his cheek.

He smiles wide at you and goes back to search for something on his bag. You lean to watch in curiosity and he looks back at you.

"Curiosity killed the cat.." he chuckled.

"bla bla bla, I'm not a cat!" You tightened your eyes almost shut, playfully answering.

"Oh, you are! Grumpy at mornings, sharp tongue, lazy, cute but psycho." He laughed.

"Yah! You're supposed to be my friend, not to diss me out!" You laugh hitting his upper arm.

"Stop!" He grabbed your hand sweetly.

"Here" He placed a strawberry milk on the table for you and another for him.

"Cats love being fed, drink this and don't be an aggressive cat please?"He pouts and laughs right after.

"Oh you....ok, you won me" You laugh, grabbing it and drinking happily.

But not for too long,  your eyes met Jungkook's angry eyes that watched the whole scene. He murmured something you couldn't understand and turn back his head to the board, but you felt threatened.

The class ended and Taehyung suggested, as always, to walk you to the dorm, you agreed and it was super relaxing and fun. You catch yourself thinking why Jungkook can't be the same, polite, fun, cute...Why he has only to be that mean and perverted?

You both reached your door fast since the dorm wasn't too far from the Campus.

"So..I guess I'll get going no-"Taehyung sentence was stopped by the door opening behind you.

You look back to check why the door was opening by itself and Jungkook was right behind you, only a towel around his waist, water drops still sliding through his body and messy wet hair. You shocked losing your reaction as you face back Taehyung that had slighly blushing cheeks and avoided Jungkook's gaze.

You opened your mouth to speak but Jungkook slid his arm around your waist gluing your bodies, taking you away from Taehyung.

"Why you took so long?"He kissed your neck and murmured loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"What are you-"You started but Taehyung cut your sentence.

"I'd better be going, my roommates are waiting for me also...er....bye!" He bowed and left almost running.

Jungkook released you and laughed getting inside the room, sitting on his bed, feeling victorious.

"What in the fuck was that?"You enter the room hitting the door shut, you were furious.

"Oh..just taking care of what is mine.."He arches his both brows, relaxing his neck as his head drops back and his hands are supporting his torso behind his back, exposing his toned abs and the towel getting lose while he has relaxed and spread legs.

"Jeon Junkook..." You take a deep breath almost jumping on him, he looked so hot.

"Yeah, baby gi-"

"SHUT UP" you reach close to him and he stares you, he flips his hair back while frowning, so damn sexy.

"I'm shut...speak it off..."He shoots, bitter.

"First of all...I...I...I'm not yours!" You point your index finger to him and your other hand goes to your waist.

"You can't just touch me like this... without any permi-"

Before you could finish, Jungkook grabs your arm and pull you over his lap, making you straddle over him with bended knees.

You try to fight back but he was so fast, he grabs your nape locking your lips extremely close to his as his other hand cups your butt cheek and bring your core in more contact with his core.

He kisses you burning desire and you throw your hands around his neck, accepting him. He "hms" between the kiss and you involuntarily grind against his half hard dick.

"That's way better..."He grabs your nape hair roughly, yanking your head back, arching your neck and back. 

Your folds get glued to his hard dick through your clothes and his towel that slowly opened. Jungkook placed kisses down through your neck and collarbone. You grab his nape hair gluing his face against your skin.

Jungkook shifts you and now you're under him, his towel falls to the floor, revealing his bare dick right in front of you, the lights were on and you couldn't stop blushing. He gives you not much time as his hands start to remove your shirt and you help him by throwing your arms up. He places open-mouthed kisses along your cleavage, skillfully opening your bra and sliding it out of you. 

You gasp feeling the cold air hit your nipples but Jungkook cover them with the palm of his hands, massaging them softly. He brings his face back up and kissing you. You kiss him back and your hands again, slides through his hair, from his nape to the top of his head and your legs embrace his waist.

Jungkook disconnects your lips, tracing kisses along your cheeks and ear, making you shiver completely.

"Now... say you don't want me to touch you..."He whispers and smirks.

You bite your lower lip feeling completely wet down there, trying your best to keep your moaning low, but suddenly, he gets up leaving you breathless on the bed. He grabs his towel covering his hard dick and looks at you completely ruined already, and he did nothing.

"That's a good view..."He wraps the towel back to his waist.

"However, I have to meet someone, so..." He chuckles devilishly while you cover your chest and sit pissed.

"Reflect on your own actions...If I see you again giving attention to "Tae Tae~"He rolls his eyes annoyed.

"I'll show you that you're mine way worse! Want you or not! He leaves to the bathroom, with angry steps.

You remain shut trying to cope with the whole situation that just happened.

Your eyes follow Jungkook that leaves the bathroom and soon leave the room hitting the door strongly.

"Was he.....jealous?" You frown whispering.

"YAH WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" you scream to the shut door, loud enough so he could hear even that he was on the corridor already.