40:1

Screams of terror were heard, young eldian men and women charging up the beaches of nations unknown to them.

Battle cries piercing the heaven as those voices were quickly silenced by bow fire.

Blood painting the sand and water a red as crimson as the dirt of hell. "Disgusting" a black haired man comments as he stood a top a hill "that eldian ruler will send hundreds his subjects to hell for a meter of land" the man kicks a stone, sending it tumbling to the beach below.

A smaller woman with dark crimson red hair approached him from behind "are you done wallowing in the moral complexity of war yet?" She sneakily expressed as she aproches the peak of the hill "what are the odds?"

The man sighed "the eldians, judging by how many ships there is, out match them by about 40:1" the woman looks happy amoungst all the death  "it's going to be a massacre"  the man smiles slightly "do you want to get involved or not?"

The woman stops and thinks for a second "I can either destroy the eldian armada that has been hunting us for the past two years across land and sea or I can sit by and watch them slaughter the people who think we're on their side" she smikes widely "I think the answers pretty obvious" she runs and slides down the hill, her clothing becoming covered in mud

She runs down towards the beach, the defenders cheering and the eldians running in terror. The young girl smiles innocently before biting on her hand, a large bolt of lightning rockets from the sky as an otherworldly explosion blinds the view of the sun it's self.

Sand turned to glass, flesh turned to ash as the large skeletal structure of the current collosal Titan forms, it's skin was ripped in multiple places exposing the red mucle underneath.

It's face looked like a muscle-less skull as it's large body walked towards the remaining wooden boats, the ones that didn't get destroyed by the explosion or are currently on fire. A solem face on the titans face but if you looked into it's eyes you could see pure excitement.

"To think one of the two most powerful people in the world is a thirteen year old girl" the man comments, watching what could only be described as a tundra of chaos before him.

The man slid down the hill, the colossal Titans steam hitting his face, coughs and gasps for air as soldiers tried to escape the fumes.

Fire and smoke smothered the skies as the wooden ships burned, the young woman ripping herself from the colossals nape "papa! There's more coming! Many more!" The man smiled at his adoptive daughter and sighed as he saw the whole eldian navy aproching them "come down Sarah!" He yelled "if they have brung the founder we'll die here!" Sarah frowned, her red hair waving in the wind as her Titan form began to burn itself to ash, curling over and forming a cloud that smoothed the shore.

"Papa...what do we do?" She asked innocently it pained him so much when he knew what he'd have to do. He pulled out a telescope from his jacket and viewed the ships, his eyes widening in shock and fear "all eight" he muttered "what is it papa?"

He turned to her, his long black hair waving wildly "you must run Sarah...if they find you this would be the end of us all"

Large wooden ships approached the shore as lightning shot through the sky, multiple streaks of light shattering the ground beneath them as all eight Titan shifters transformed before them. "Now Sarah! Run!" He yelled as the war hammer formed a bow and arrow.

What he assumed was the founder raised his hand telling the Warhammer to hold its fire. "Dimitri Lockhart" the female founders voice boomed through the beach as her black hair swayed, her purple eyes glowing.
"For the act of treason against the eldian empire" she took a raspy breath "you face...death"

Sarah's eyes widened in shock as she looked towards her father "papa...what does she mean..?" Dimitri slowly walked towards the Titan shifters "I told you to run Sarah" the young girl nodded as she started to sprint towards the three line.

"Lizzy...it's been a while" he said half jokingly as he picked up speed, bursting into a full sprint towards them "Kill him" the founder commanded, the Warhammer letting it's arrow loose, it narrowly misses its target as he too transformed. A large navy blue hand grabs the arrow, ramming it through the Warhammers chest in the blink of an eye as the jaw attempts to jump onto the evangelions back before getting slapped away, the attack Titan watching on conflicted about what to do as the ram headed beast charges the Eva at only half its size Dimitri easily stopped him by grabbing his horns and throwing him to the ground, stomping on his nape as he does.

The armoured Titan successfully rams dirmitri but fails to knock him over and is instead swiftly stabbed in the nape by a large glowing knife, killing the armour.

The cart Titan stands next to the founder as the jaw regains consciousness "I said kill him!" The founder looks at the attack Titan in rage as he stand still.

The attack Titan slowly turns to the queen and sighs "you always were a bitch Elizabeth" his Titan voice was deep as his fist hardened and punched the founders jaw off sending the Titan falling back. The warhammer (now healed) forms it's infamous hammer, preparing to strike the attack down.

From out of their sight the jaw is sent hurling towards the large white Titan. "Jonathan!" Dimitri calls, the attack nodding in response as it sides with his enemy.

The ground cracks and sprouts a large weapons rack next to the Eva as it picks up a large rife and points it to the founder "leave me and the girl alone Elizabeth" Dimitri commands, the weapon tree sinking into the ground.

The warhammer growls and forms it's now as the beast slowly stands, the attack Titan gaining a defensive stance "stay down, final warning" Dimitri cautions as they're left in a stand off

____________________________________

New characters, new abilities and new lore.