negotiation

The warriors fleet approached the rebels small amount of boats. The rebels didn't have anything fancy in fact bringing the warriors to deal with this was overkill as the fleet on its own would decimate the small crowd of boats.

The largest boat of the rebels fleet creeped towards the warriors aircraft carrier at the slowest pace. The boat wasn't even half the size of the command ship the warriors reside in. The boat looked run down and had an eldian flag on it. In Zeke's opinion it was a pitiful sight.

Y/n was at the runway of the ship, ready to great the leader of this little rebellion. The warrior was dressed in formal attire and held a calm and professional expression. He watched the rebel captains boat slowly creep towards the massive ship. The mere fact that these imbeciles thought they could oppose Marley, oppose the warriors made Y/n let out a low chuckle. This would most definitely not end well for the rebels even if they did surrender they would most likely be sent to paradis island.

A large metal platform was lowered into the sea at the back of the ship allowing access for small boat. The captain of the rebels walked towards the honorary Marleyan with a stern and no nonsense look about him. The captain had a neatly trimmed beard with short black hair and bark blue eyes. Y/n looked at the captain with remorse. This man had sent himself and hundreds of men to their death all to accomplish nothing.

Y/n:"greetings captain" the young man shook the older blokes hand with a firm grip. A simple tactic as to not give away any emotions that could be used against himself. "I trust the arrival wasn't much of a hassle?" 

The captain shook his head and gazed upon the mighty ship he now stood on. "No. In fact it was easier than usual, that ramp was a good idea whoever designed this must have thought of everything."

The two walked from  the hangar of the ship and entered a series of corridors, passing crew members and rooms. "Yes this ship, the Arkroyal, was designed by Zeke Yeager, Peick finger. Me and a team of Marley's best engineer's." Y/n said as he opened another heavy duty door.  There was no need to hide information of the ship anyway. All these rebels would be dead within 20 minutes, 24 hours if they surrendered. "I can imagine with such brilliant minds on the project there was no room for error of the final project." The captain complemented "No, any error even planning the ship would result in punishmen- we are here. A word of advice captain. Don't make me angry you won't like me when I'm angry"

The two entered a room that was furnished in a Victorian style. With a chess board in the middle. Zeke sat at one end of the chess set in a red chair. The same chair was opposite Zeke. "Please captain take a seat" the young Yeager told him with a controlling and manipulative look.
Y/n walked over to the blonde and placed his hand on Zeke's shoulder. "What plan attack plan?" Y/n whispered into Zeke's ear so the captain couldn't hear. "A track plan: checkmate" Y/n nodded and walked out of the room towards the command deck of the ship.

This ship was unique in which it had two command deck's so if one was destroyed the ship could still operate. Opening the door to the command deck Y/n saw peick and captain Maximilian of the Arkroyal.

Y/n walked towards Maximilian and peick with an expression that screamed death.
"What is the plan of action sir?" Maximilian saluted Y/n before asking him what the plan was Y/n responded, telling him what Zeke had said. "It will be done sir!" The captain stopped his salute and focused on his team. Peick and Y/n looked at eachother and nodded, both seemingly understanding eachother without a word being said. They sprinted towards the runway of the aircraft carrier, that was dubbed the "titan carrier" by some of the warriors and military officials.

They arrived at the runway and saw Peick's titan armour being hoisted into the air, prepared to be attached to her titan form.
"Ladies first" Y/n gestured towards his hand. "oh my what a gentleman" peick took a ring out of her pocket and put it on, out sprouted a thorn like spike. Pick slashed her finger before a monstrous crack of lightning ripped through the air.

Meanwhile in the room Zeke and the rebel were in. A horrible shaking nearly knocked the chess pieces over. "What on earth was that?!" Zeke held his usual calm expression as he looked at the chess set "it's most likely the engine, it has to be shut down every hour so the repair team can observe it for breaks or things of the same nature. Now please, sit down" Zeke was lying through his teeth but the rebel scum didn't know that.

Peick's armour was lowered onto her onto her titan form with Y/n helping to put some straps in place and sooner rather than later everything was in place.

Y/n walked towards the command deck meeting Zeke, who had just arrived and was cleaning some blood off of his glasses

"How did negotiations go?" In all honesty
Y/n was actually quite curious as to what happened. "We came to a... disagreement" Zeke turned to Maximilian "prepare for ramming speed... Y/n come with me to the flight deck" the two met with peick and changed the plans.

Zeke gazed towards the two "battle plan: icebreaker is now in effect I suggest you prepare as your were trained to do so" he finished as he transformed into his titan form. The giant monkey. "Y/n" Zeke said. The boy looked at him with curiosity before Zeke pointed at a large wooden barrel that held smoke grenades around it. "Get in" Y/n did as he was commanded and got into the barrel, feeling Zeke pick him up as the Arkroyal crashed into one of the ships, shaking the whole Titancarrier.

Peick, in her titan form, jumped onto one of the undamaged dreadnought class ships as her turreted comrades shot down any soldiers that attempted to abandon ship. This cycle repeated for a while before she returned to the Titancarrier with the help of Zeke lifting her from a ship.

Zeke looked at the barrel that held Y/n and smirked before looking at the biggest ship in the enemies fleet. The beast titan lined up his throw as the barrel was sent hurdling into the sky towards the enemies ship. Pulling a pin, Y/n set off all of the smoke bombs on the outside of the barrel making it incredibly hard for the rebels to try and shoot him down. About 70 feet before Y/n was going to hit the ship he jumped out of the barrel and pulled out a knife and stabbed himself in the chest. The loud crack of lighting tore through the air with a ferociousness that strikes fear into the rebels, an excellent scare tactic. The heat scorched the boat and burned some of the crew's men alive. From the spot of lighting sprouted the large purple Evangelion.
____________________________________
And that's where I'm gonna leave it for today