no regrets prologue

No regrets
Chapter 0
Prologue
A few minutes later.

The ceiling of the underground cracked and splintered, the sun shines through the cracks, exposing it to people that otherwise would've died before even getting a glimpse of it. The weight of the entry plug made the crack bigger and bigger until, eventually, it fell. At least one hundred metres to the hard concrete floor. Crushing the entry plug on impacts.

A dangerously high temperature steam enveloped the surrounding area as a crowd gathered to see what was going on. Amongst that crowd was three people, a man with black hair and grey eyes and was rather short, a girl with red hair and green eyes and a man with blonde hair and brown eyes. "Good grief, what's with all the commotion this late at night?" The black haired midget said as he watched the crowd. "There was rumbling and then that thing falls through the ceiling, but hey! At least everyone can see the sun now!" The lanky blonde man replied, refering to the entry plug. "Hey bro! Can we check it out?!"
An energetic red haired girl expressed her enthusiasm.

"Just be careful" as soon as the midget finished speaking a loud bang echoed throughout the caverns of the underground. Shouting, screaming, pushing and shoving was heard as the midget rushed to the entry plug. Arriving he saw Y/n climbing out with two gauntlet like things on his forearms and the black box behind him. The black box had some plants and oils to keep the books intact (the same method grisha used) inside as well as three books all with a similar symbol on them.

The midget pulled out his dagger and attempted to slash at Y/n. But what he didn't expect was a blade to erect from the gauntlets. The long blades reached past
Y/n's fingers by six inches. He used one blade to stop the small man's assault, using the other one to attempt to stab the small man but he grabbed Y/n's wrist and stopped him. They were both in a stalemate.

"Ackerman" Y/n said to himself. The Ackerman currently fighting him as shocked. He hadn't heard that name since his days with Kenny.
The blades retracted into the sheath causing the midget to readjust his stance. But before he could do that Y/n grabbed his wrists, pulled the midget towards him and kicked him in the stomach making him fly over Y/n's head.

Now on the ground opposite him the Ackerman looked at Y/n with a glare. But before they could fight MPs stormed down and surrounded them with their rifles. "Surrender now and the royal family will spare you!" The leader of the battalion commanded "what did you do you idiot?" The Ackerman said as he put his hands up in surrender. "Long story" Y/n replied before buying his hand again. Steam once again poured into the area. Burning the MPs and the black haired short arse. Instead of the Evangelion standing tall there was but a third of its original form. It's body submerged in the ground and held there by its ribs. The entry plug ejected outwards and out came the warrior with his black box once again. He was bleeding from his eyes, ears, mouth and nose but continued to press forward mad grabbed the Ackerman's hand, dragging him to where his friends were.

"Where do you live?" Y/n asked in a hurry "do you really thin-" the green eyes girl was stopped by the blonde man "follow us"

When they got to their house they slammed the door shut and locked it tight. Y/n walked over and sat down, taking his shirt off to use it as a rag to stop the bleeding. "Alright brat. What's your name?" The black haired man walked Infront of Y/n. Standing 'tall' in a rather intimating way. "Is it not basic manners to introduce ones self before asking for the name of others?" Y/n snarkly replied earning a kick to the side from the midget. "Fine fine, my name's Y/n. Y/n Lockhart and yours? Ackerman?"
"Tch, I'm levi. That's Isabel magnolia and Furlan church" refering to himself, the green eyed girl and the blond.