law and order of the world

A young boy runs a meadow of grass, giggling and laughing as he sprints the grass collapsing Infront of him as he continues to run. His red eyes reflecting the summer sun as his short black hair swayed in the warm wind "you'll never catch me Rin!" He smiles as an older girl chases him, smiling at his antics.

"I will!" She shouts her head peaking over the grass as she follows the trail he leaves behind calmly walking as she enjoys the sun, her summer hat covering her pale skin as her beautiful crimson eyes watch the landscape, her silk like black hair waving in the breeze. She could only think of one word to describe that moment, heaven.

She yawned and stopped walking, taking a moment to stretch but...her eyes darted open as a scream pierced her heaven. Up ahead a cliff edge was present, the trail leading off of it. She connected the dots in a fraction of a second.

He screamed as he tripped, his eyes widening in terror as he was spun around, facing the cliff edge. A thunderus crash of lightning echoed through the land, a wave of heat washing over him as a long orange arm extended out and caught him. his eyes widened further as an orange head with a large red eye peered over the cliff edge. The sound of liquid realising and metal moving was heard as Tim stood atop the head her summer hat blowing off as she looked exausted, her nose bleeding, a drop of her blood landing on his face.

"You...really are an idiot huh? Little brother" she smiled sweetly at him as she panted, her body growing weak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It really was you...back then huh?" Y/n tiredly spoke as his eyes hazily opened. Multiple gasps and shouts of terror entered his ears as he looked up only to be met with the barrel of a rifle pressed against his forehead. "Don't move any further! Or I'll blast you're head clean off!" The guard yelled as Y/n slowly became aware of his surroundings, he was knelt down and chained to a metal pole restricting his movements in such a way that made it impossible for his body to relax in any way.

Three loud bangs brought the room to a deafening silence "hey pig! Shut the hell up will you?!" A tall brown aired man wearing a hat yelled as a smaller black haired woman sat next to him "thank you Kenny" the young woman smiled happily.

Y/n blinked a few times, his eyes adjusting to the light as realised who was Infront of him "the queen of the walls..."

The slightly smaller woman walked towards Y/n, his cane lightly hitting the floor as Kenny followed, not taking an eye off of Y/n for a second.

The king sat Infront of Y/n as the nobility and guards watched in shock and caution.
"Please...call me Fritz"  the king looked at the guards "please, put the rifles down gentleman...there's no need for such animalistic treatment" he gave them a reassuring smile and the guards lowered their weapons.

"Does that mean I can be released?" Y/n tried to push his luck but to his surprise "I suppose that is....a reasonable request" the guards, now on high alert undid the chains, letting Y/n sit down opposite to Fritz.

"Ah that's better" Y/n joked, rubbing his bruised rists "what is your name child?" Fritz looked at the boys rists, being disgusted that this could happen within his walls.

"Y/n, Y/n Lockhart it is a pleasure king Reiss" Y/n did a small bow as a show of respect, even if they were officially enemies he knew who to please.

Fritz nodded and looked towards everyone else in the room "leave us" without any opposition all of the Y/n watched as they left and then looked back at the woman Infront of him staring into the glowing eyes. "This is how you reinforced the vow to renounce all war?" Karl Fritz nodded and frowned "yes, this is my newest... inhabitant" he outstretched the girls arm, looking at the body, frowning.

"That's... incredibly inhumane" Fritz glared at the young man "what's inhumane is killing thousands of innocent people for not wanting to bend to the will of a tyrannical ruler!" The king raised his voice but looked shameful "I apologize, recently I've been under a lot of stress with the way the rest of the world has been developing"

Y/n cut him off "titans will soon be obsolete correct?" Fritz nodded "your vow is weakening my king, the world is tearing itself apart while leaving your walls intact thus making your vow an empty threat"

Karl nodded "unfortunately that is correct...which is why I must ask something of you"

Y/n looked confused "you know why I was sent hear do you not?" The king of the walls nodded yet again "Marley announced a mission to take the coordinate, using the powers of the current titans they have they will send their warriors to storm my walls and kill us all" Y/n looked at him in shock "you knew...?"

The king looked down in shame "I see everything that goes on outside of paradise, I see it through the eyes of every eldain. I know how my people are treated"

Y/n glared at him, his tired eyes turning into a raging fire "and yet you do nothing? Your people suffer and you do nothing? You're a coward lord Fritz"

"Which is why I come to you with...a request, I will give you anything you want in return for your protection. You name it and I will make it happen I swear it" king Fritz looked up at him.

This was a huge thing to Y/n, a favour from the most powerful man on the planet. It's truly a blessing. "My protection? That is all? Why?" He was hiding something and Y/n wanted to know what.

"This...girl, Frieda. She's special. Unlike other people who inheret the founder they become corrupted or quickly bend to my will but she hasn't, not once has she given into me and not once had she been corrupted. She wants a happy life, one where her little sister and her can be free from all the evil in the world. It's truly a respectable thing and I want you to preserve that at least until her term is up" the king was lying about a few things but this girl, Frieda, he wasn't lying about her. She truly wanted a good life. It took some thinking but Y/n made his decision.

"Deal" he sighed, closing his eyes and leaning back still exausted from the events that had previously transpired. He felt a soft finger across his forehead and a jolt of lightening go through him he quickly opened his eyes "the hell did you do to me?"

The king smiled "I just connected you and Frieda via the paths, this way you will know where she is at all times if anything...unforetold happens"