drown in the deep blue

The sea.. a cold and often calm place. But when someone disrespects the calm waters and takes them for granted...a storm of panic and fear can slowly sink in as you realise...this force. This overwhelming power of the deep can easily take your life for this is the reason you must respect the sea and it..will respect you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The crash of ships being blown apart rippled through the deep as ships sank and their crewmen drown within the tight corridors of the mass of metal, today the warriors had no mercy, no empathy only pity as the screams of a few thousand foolish rebels pierced the ears of the winning team. This was but a game to Zeke and Y/n, a bump in the road for their individual goals, the quicker they finished the quicker they could arrive to their home. But alas one would not be going home; no one would be sent to paradis island to gain information and potentially find the king of the walls and as fate would have it, it would be Y/n that headed there.

Y/n POV

I watched as the crew's men Scrabbled to regain control of their current situation, funny, once again they're below the feet of a marleyan. Ironic. The mass of my Evangelion caused the ship to whine and complain as I stood up as straight as I could without tipping the destroyer. Looking at the command deck I swiped my hand across the ship and crushed the command deck with the crew inside. Now with no navigation the ship started to drift, a small frown adopted itself upon my face as I watched the crew's men scramble to abandon ship. I pulled two progressive knives from the shoulder casings that erected from the Eva's shoulder blades.

Locating the engine I stabbed it from both sides with the two progressive knives and an explosion soon ensued that enveloped the lower half of the Eva and I was forced to jump to another ship that made small waves as the destroyer I had previously been on exploded in a fiery fashion. Looking down I watched as the faces of crew's men contorted into ones of sheer horror but instead of doing the same to this ship as I had done to the other I made the titanic mass stand and watch the small battlefield. Peick was doing the same as me, jumping from ship to ship as the gunners in the turrets of her armour took care of any infantry and Zeke was throwing explosives upon explosives at the small fleet as the screams of the wounded and blood of the dead trickled into the water below going from a deep blue to a blood red while the oil and fuel from the ships set ablaze on the water causing a hellish landscape of death and destruction to be left in our path, in our sins.

Third person

The battle was going in complete favour of the warriors with only two ships left it was nearly over. The pain was nearly gone.

Peick crawled along the destroyer swiping and biting at the large gun's in an attempt to disable them. She succeeded and moved towards the command deck while the gunners in her turrets shot at any soldiers that attempted to stop her. Little did the small team know that in a last ditch effort to kill the titan, the rebels were arming all the explosives in an attempt to sink the ship. When the raven haired titan arrived at the command deck it stuck it armoured head into the space at wolfed down the communications equipment. Re-enforcements wouldn't be coming for these poor souls.

The captain of the destroyer looked to his crew's men "fire!" He screamed in a panic to move away from the titan. A loud rumbling shook the ship from the lower decks as smoke and heat emerged from them and not too much later a large hellish explosion ripped through the titan and sunk the ship with it.

The purple Evangelion looked towards the drowning titan and her teammates and roared in a rage as Y/n screamed "PEICK" His voice being heard inside the Eva. Due to her armour weighing her down she sunk worryingly quickly and she couldn't exit the titan while the armour was equipped! In all logical sense she was doomed. Zeke watched from afar. He knew Y/n would freak out, he wasn't as emotionally developed as the others this often lead to him making brash decisions as he wasn't familiar to any of this. Being locked away all your life will do that to you.

Almost on instinct Y/n jumped into the water with his Evangelion the 40 meter slim titan sank almost as quick as peick, with his armour creaking under the water pressure. Reaching out he grabbed the titan by its throat and pulled it towards him. Hitting the ocean floor he made the Eva kneel and cut peick out of the titan with the progressive knife. The crimson blood clouded his view but he could still see her. He opened the entry plug as the orange LCL liquid leaking out of the entry plug as the young boy dragged his friend and mother figure to the entry plug. As he dragged her in it was made clear that she was unconscious. The entry plug drained the water and expelled it into the ocean as LCL once again enveloped him.

The Eva activated without any issue. The purple Evangelion squatted down and jumped out of the water and back onto the titan carrier causing the ship to shake, as soon as the Eva landed the entry plug was ejected and hit the floor with both peick and Y/n inside. The plug was steaming and Zeke ran over to open it with his bare hands causing them to be burnt in the process.
"Come on...open damnit" the captain struggled to open it. The sudden release of steam caused Zeke to back away and wipe his glasses as the heir of the Lockhart  family dragged his friend out of the plug as LCL spilled all over the deck.  "C'mon! Peick wake up!" Y/n was desperate. Without peick he wouldn't be here. She was his first friend and the first to treat him as human. The young girl coughed up some LCL liquid and looked at Y/n with a faint smile "Peick" he shouted in excitement and relief as paramedics rushed towards them and swiftly took peick away.

"You should be relived. Without you she'd be dead." Zeke commented as he walked towards Y/n. "Yeah.." Y/n replied, looking towards the Eva as it refused to disappear as a normal titan would. "What's on your mind?" The two layed next to eachother and watched the clouds. "I guess it only just sinked in...I'll be gone for five whole years."
---------------------------------------------------------
And that's a wrap. I took more of a descriptive approach on this chapter. Would you guys like more of this or back to normal?