relations

To say Y/n was surprised would be an understatement, he was shocked. Would Marley go to such lengths?

"Could you repeat that...?" He asked the older woman who sat next to him. They say together on a wooden bench by the river swans and ducks going by.

"When shinganshina fell I was trapped underneath my house, there was no way to escape the approaching titan by then as it reached out to grab me it's head was severed by a large arrow going through it"  Carla's hands shook as she remembered the memory, the memory of the day when she told eren and mikasa to run, the day she genuinely thought she was going to die.

"...and I was lifted from the rubble by this...god like titan that could sprout anything from nothing" she marvelled over the story as if it was one from a legend "it placed me down with my son and daughter and here I am" 

His jaw had hit the floor, his eyes widening in a mixture of shock and horror as the dread washed over him. If she was here it'd certainly put a dent into his plans. "I see" he managed to speak though his voice worked against him "I'll....see you later Carla"

The older woman titled her head both I'm confusion and mild sadness "I'll be seeing you soon?" She asked, she truly enjoyed his company, he was polite, respectful and friendly.

"Of course" he did a small curiousity bow before leaving, tunning the corner and walking up the street towards the new residence of the Reiss family.

He barged through the door, quickly throwing on a large trench coat and a fedora to hide his appearance while also grabbing a scarf.

He walked through the hall way turning a corner to see the royal family eating the meal he'd prepared for them, Frieda and the rest having arrived.

"Ah Y/n it's so nice of you to join us" lady Reiss was always kind to anyone she came across.

He straightened his coat making sure his face was as well covered as it could be "yes...but it seems I'll have to be leaving for a day or two" Florian frowned placing her cutlery down as she looked towards him

"Why?" She tilted her head rather cutely her black hair moving with her

"It would seem that Marley, in my absence has seen the need to send more of the nine than originally planned" he announced, his arms crossed behind his back as he stood straight.

Freida's eye's widened in surprise, dropping her fork she quickly stood up, slamming her hands onto the table "what?!" She practically screamed

"Frieda I'll be leaving to collect something from the scouts, for your safety I would recommend you come with me" he offered though it cane off more as a command.

"And what of the rest of us?" Dirk, one of the older brothers of the family asked though he was surprisingly calm and level headed.

"I would say that staying as we are is the best option for the rest of you" Y/n was happy with how well Dirk was handling thi , if it was his decision Dirk would've inherited the founder for his ability to stay calm during stressful situations though that doesn't matter any longer.

this time rod stood up, his eyes full of an all too familiar rage and frustration "you would have us stay here amongst street rats?! Common filt!" It was very apparent that from the start rod didn't like the idea of not being further inside the wall he tried on multiple occasions to drag the family along to the old chaple. 

"Yes I would" Y/n walked around the table coming with in a meter of rod "we are hiding in plain sight rod, even then amongst all these street rats" he leaned down, placing a strong grip on the older man's shoulder startling him "you're still the filthiest pig I've ever come across"
____________________________________

The light clack of horse shoes slapping against the floor echoed into the dimly lit carriage, a lone driver lazily watching the road as he made his way through the open fields and roads towards the scout regiments headquarters.

Inside the carriage a low candle burned,
Y/n's trench coat was thrown on the floor as well as his scarf and fedora his shoes and socks spread across the floor. Frieda's familiar pale grey coat laid beside his on the pile of clothes. A light gasp followed by a small giggle quietly came from the carriage "we shouldn't be doing this" Frieda laid on the couch, her legs bare as her smooth raven black hair sprawled across the red leather that she laid on.

Her back was as bare as her soft creamy white legs shook and dropped of the side as she bit her lip her chest exposed and rubbing against the leather. "that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves" Y/n's black hair swayed lightly as he moved on top of her a slow and methodic motion that caused her to bite her tongue and muffle her light moans.

"But..." She tried to argue but he felt too good his slow but loving moments making her writh in pleasure underneath him. His movements stopped as he leaned down his warm breath against her ear during the cold night sending a shiver down her spine "these carriage rides are always so long and boring and you've been stress for so long Freida" he whispered into her ear a red hazy blush set on her face a light pant escaping her lips her black hair stopped moving as one side was laid down the other side was moved behind her ear.

"But in a carriage?" She whispered back managing to think straight for once since he started pleasuring her. He sighed, leaning back, his hands drifting down her sides and to her waist his left hand drifting down her thigh "is this too informal for you my Queen?" One of his hands resting on her waist "or is that what makes this so...enticing for you? The risk of getting caught of finding the oh so glamous queen in a situation that makes you look so naughty" she but her lip as she listened to him, her heart pounding as his words played to her fantisies.

"Y/n..." She whined for him to continue "yes my Queen?" He smiled, feeling her bare skin against his hands. "Please..." She mumbled her voice quieting and fading to a silence he leaned down once again, his warm breath once again blowing against her ear. "Please what my Queen?"

Her eyes slowly opened to look at him, hazily turning her gaze to look at him their similar eyes meeting, her's a crystal blue his a deep red "please continue" her faded and hazy blush deepened causing him to smile.

Ever so softly he placed his thumb on her chin using his index finger to gently pull her towards him their eyes not breaking for a second "as you whish my Queen" for a second she could feel his lips against her own before they returned to their previous position. Him on top of her. He ran his hand across her thigh, carefully pulling it up as she relaxed letting him roam her body as the carriage gently vibrated as it moved.

His hands glided to the top of her back for a second the rubbed against her breasts before returning to her back slowly kneeding her back, giving her a massage. His hips slowly moving into her back light gasps and small moans escaping her lips before long her toes curled and her legs twitched as she but down on her lip, her body feeling a wave of pleasure she'd never felt before "oh god" she breathlessly moaned out before panting, a bead of sweet running her forehead as the carriage turned hot.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, both stunned and flattered as he stood up. Sitting opposite Frieda as she covered herself with his trench coat her messy hair covering her right eye as she sat down, one leg over the other that she dug her head into.

After a few moments of nothing but Frieda's  light panting Y/n smiled cheekily "it was only a massage"