the one who marches forward

The bird flapped it's wings and leaped from the tree but it slowed, everything slowed to a halt as the snow had stopped falling. Everything apart from Y/n.

He stood, looking at the surrounding of white and red. He could hear the voices of the king and grisha arguing "so long as we remain ignorant and accept the worlds rage...we eldians will be the only ones who have to die" the voice was distorted byond belief he could hardly recognise who had said it.

"The king has taken a liking to her" a voice comments. Y/n spun around to meet face to face with a man, a man who he'd recognise anywhere. "You're....me?" He was surprised, the man Infront of him was a perfect replica, as if he was looking into a mirror.

"You're me" the man spoke more confidently, he knew what he was talking about and that was apparent.

"Then I am not myself?" Y/n's eyes widened slightly

"In a manner of speaking you could say that" the man sat against the tree, Y/n doing the same.

"How..?" Y/n spoke quietly, still not able to comprehend the scenario he found himself in.

Out from the ground sprouted a packet of cigarettes and a lighter, the same brand that Y/n and Theo had smoked before he had left. The man picked the packet up and held one out for Y/n "here...we like these don't we?" He asked a small smile on his face.
____________________________________

Grisha's face turned to one of shock as he heard what Frieda had said he looked over to the brown haired ghostly figure standing behind him, a glare on the man's face.

"There's no point in trying to convince me. And...even if you do take the founding titan from me you cannot--" Frieda was no longer being controlled by the first king but was still under his influence

"I know" grisha's eyes were hidden by his glasses, making it difficult to understand his facial expressions "I realize I can't use the power of the founders.." he looked up, tears threatening to flood out of his eyes has he raised his hand to his chest.

"Each of the nine titans us unique in its now way... including the one within me...the attack Titan" Frieda watched on, her eyes glowing ready to use the power of the founder but she still wasn't able to fully harness it.

"From long ago the inheritor of the attack Titan never obeyed others. I know why that it" grish lowed his hand, the brown haired man beside huk watching the king "it's all been to resist the self righteous of the king. Yes...for this moment. It's why we've all been led to this memory"

The ghostly brown haired man now stood Infront of grisha "the attack Titan is capable of seeing into the memories of its future inheritors...." Grisha raised his hands, frantically trying to explain himself as he appeared a crazed man "...in other words, it's capable of knowing the future"

Frieda's eyes widened in shock and dread "from here" grisha continued "I will eat the founder...and put an end to the royal blood line" he announced as the youngest of the family clinged to their older siblings and mother in fear

Grisha grabbed his scalpel "that is the future already set out for us" the family cowered in fear, all hiding behind Freida.

Grisha goes to stab his hand, a mixture of emotions plastered on his face as the family tries to run away and Freida raises her hand, ready to transform...but grisha collapses to his knees, dropping the scalpel.

"I can't...I could never...kill children..I" the brown haired man stands over grisha "what are you doing? Stand...dad...did you forget? Why are you here?" The young man croutches down, his face beside grisha's "did you forget about your fellow restorations? For Dina. For Kruger. You have to keep moving forward until you avenge them even if you die, even after you die, finish the storylm you started" eren pushed his father, a furious look on his face as grisha knows what he has to do.

A laugh echos throughout the room of chaos as Y/n rises once again, his eyes now a holy white "grisha...when you die tonight... tell Jonathan he always was a traitorous son of a bitch for me will you?" Everyone looks at Y/n in shock or at least what was once Y/n.

Rod stumbled back, his body shaking in fear "k-kill him Frieda! Kill him now!! Or he'll kill us all!" Rod runs in fear as he is one of the few who understands what is happening.

Y/n took one step forward "and you, eren and Zeke, what disappointments you've both become" the two ghostly figures took a step back in shock

"That's right boys, I can see everything everything; past, present, every possible future!" the amalgamation of souls smiled widely as he extended his arm out, sparks of black and white light swirling around him.

Out of the ground sprouted an Eva but it was different, no longer the same purple and green Goliath that he was use to.

A long white spear appears from the crystal floor, tearing the surface and revealing the arm of an evangelion it's hand wrapped around the spear as it pulls it's self up and through the floor. The angelic white evangelion standing proud, it's spear pointed towards grisha.