Willy

Y/n stood there in mild shock, he knew who Willy Tybur was. Hell he was the guy that convinced Y/n's  family to put him in this cage. To say Y/n had a disliking to the young man would be an understatement. He loathed him the mere sight of that fake smile. The mask that he put on everyday of the year. He was the only person other than his family that Y/n utterly hated.

Y/n:"willy Tybur" his voice reeked with hatred. His hands clenched into a fist. The sudden change in attitude and emotion scared peick. This once sweet child, boy, was now full of hatred against an eldian no less.

Peick:"Y/n! Calm down! Please!" Y/n's face contorted into that of pure rage

Y/n:"calm?! You want me to be calm?! This discrace of an eldian took everything away from me! A happy life! A loving family! And my freedom! Everything he has I could have and I could give to other eldians!" Y/n's fists tightened even further drawing blood from his hands. As the blood dripped onto the floor everyone in the room suddenly became aware of what kind of situation they were in. If Y/n's mind became solely focused on killing willy they would most definitely die.

Willy:"it was the only solution at the time...but I have an offer that I believe will catch your interest" lord Tybur would not admit it but he was incredibly nervous. Without his sister here he couldn't guarantee his or the others safety. A bead of sweat ran down the side of Willy's face. As he gulped in nervousness.

Y/n:"what do you want with me?" A shock of golden lightning wrapped itself around the young boys bleeding had before disappearing.

Willy:"I want you to join the warrior cadet-"

Peick:"no! Please lord Tybur don't make him join us! Please!" Peick was desperate, not wanting to expose Y/n to the true horrors of this world. This cruel, cold world.

Magarth:"be quite cadet or you'll meet an unfortunate fate" the ever so loyal commander held no sympathy for peick.

Y/n's tight fists loosened and he started to calm down.

Y/n:"what does that mean? What do YOU actually want Willy? We both know you wouldn't just let me go" the intelligent titan glared at the head of the Tybur family.

Willy:"without including my sister or the colossal titan you have to potential to be the strongest warrior marley has ever seen. For the invasion of paradis I want you to be there" the young man had seemingly gained his confidence back as he held his hand out

Y/n:"what do I get what reason do I have to join you?" To say Y/n was sceptical was an understatement. It all sounded too good to be true.

Willy:*I'll give you the freedom you desire. I myself will sign the recognition of you returning as heir to the Lockhart family. You'll have as much influence in Marley as the government." Willy's hand was still raised waiting for Y/n to accept his offer.

Y/n:"....one more thing...I want peick to be entitled to full Marleyan rights."

Peick:"Y/n..."

Magarth:"that's completely preposterous rights aren't something you simply hand out-" the commander was cut off by Willy raising his hand, signaling the commander to stop talking.

Willy:"if you accept my offer you'll be able to give anyone Marleyan rights. Within reason of course." A small sly smirk grew onto Willy's face as Y/n's  hand slowly rose to shake his own.

Y/n:"I..we have a deal."

Willy:"you've made the best choice possible Y/n."

A few months later Y/n had begun training with the warrior cadets. Peick was angry at first. She treated him like a piece of her family so understandably she was worried when he decided to join a program which trained children for real war situations. The training was brutal, a twenty mile sprint was there warm up for the day. But out of all the training or lessons Y/n hated it had to be hand to hand combat training. He always got pared with people that were substantially better than himself. But the lesson he liked the most as the training of the strategic mind. Chess was a game often played in this lesson as a way to simplify strategy. They also did live fire strategy. The students were sent out into the countryside  for a few days with no supplies, no map and no idea of where they were. Eventually Marley's top hunters would come after the trainees with live ammunition and any trainee that was found would be executed on sight and deemed a failure. Zeke, one of Y/n's new and closest friend just under peick, thought Y/n all about strategy. Y/n seemed to have a natural talent for it though because he had something that Zeke lacked. Imagination. Granted Zeke could be innovative and creative With his plans but finding something unique and hard to counter in anyway was something that the young blonde struggled with.

Stealth,deception and manipulation was another lesson they were taught quite often though it wasn't Y/n's  favourite because it made Y/n feel like a hypocrite if he was to manipulate anyone. It would make him like willy. Manipulating anyone and everyone to get what you want.

There was one lesson that was specifically for Y/n though. Titan on Titan combat. For this lady Tybur (who Y/n felt he could relate to) would come down to the training camp and teach Y/n everything about titan combat. The weaknesses of every shifter, what to be careful of in his surroundings and fighting techniques that best suited the Evangelion.

Lady Tybur. A woman of few words but had a face which said a million.