•Sequel•

Hello!

its been a while 😅

but yeah, im making a sequel

its called "corrupted"

and just because i want to make headcannons for Vex

No one knows their real gender

   •although its been implied that they are female, nothing is definate.

   •They have been called man and woman, but nothing has been proven.

S W E E T S

    •growing up in the slums, barely surviving with a half-meal, candy wasnt something to easily come by.

  • Whenever Vex was able to get their hands on something sweet, it was       H E A V E N.

   •their favorite candy was the cinnamon disks. James used to bring it to them when they were younger, and they grew to love them.

   •After joining back with the living, and being introduced to new age candy--

    •Salt. Water. Taffy. BEST thing in their eyes.

     •it gets stuck in their fangs and they always get laughed at cause they look like a dog licking peanut butter off the roof of their tongue

Children.

    •Vex has, and always will, have a soft spot for children.

    •they helped raised the children in the slums, always making sure they had something to eat, even if it wasnt much, and even if it meant they didnt eat.

    •They wanted to be like James. Je was their idol, and forever will be their father. They'll never admit it, but they'd probably never recover of anything happened to those children.

➪ i cant see vex having any kind of sexual relations with anyone.

       •I just cant ever see them having sex.

      •I mean, they didnt even really like it when Dio kissed them.

     •They will stay forever pure

if they had the chance to meet (you, as readers), theyd probably kill you

     •If you read Yellow (my caesar x reader) then you know how thirsty people are for them

       •would actually step on you. Not lovingly. They would purposly crush your ribs to shut you up.

       •Blushes. Doesnt understand why everyone is obsessed. Like, they are literally killing you, why are you looking at them like that? stop it. Get some fucking help.

       •10/10 Would recommed getting stepped on.

Heavy. Heavy. South. London. Accent.

      • "the fuck you doin' o'ere?"

      • "bloody 'ell, mate! quit snogging faces and get to work!"

      •People love to make them talk just to hear their accent.

      •Gets embarassed about it. Will refuse to talk and glare from across the room where they are sulking.

vex can, suprisingly, sing very well.

        •catch them alone in their room, or outside while everyone is sleeping, softly singing to themselves

      •If you catch them, they will be so embarassed and might try to kill you

     •sick or injured? they might sing to you if they trust you enough to help you relax.

     •Would sing to a child. Used to do it for michael and samantha all the time.

Vex can't pronounce February

       • "look, vex, its not that hard. feb-u-air-ry"

      •"Its what i said, you nimrod. Feb-roo-rary"

      • *holding back laughter* "n-no."

      •"why the 'ell're you laughin' at me for? i said it right! febu'ry!"

      • "No!"

      • "fuck off, ya prick!"

10/10 would recommend being friends with the walking sack of insults and mood changes.