Chapter 4

=Revised=

The cargo was almost done being loaded. I ducked as two White Fang members carried on the last container.

"All right! Lets get this show on the road! Move out!" Roman said into a his radio. Shortly after the steam bargain to hiss, the metal tires began to whine and move, and we were off to our next location.

My mobile device vibrated in my pocket. Wolf's face popped up on the screen. I quickly hid my grin at seeing his face and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, its Wolf," he greeted.

"Have you gotten into Beacon yet?" I asked.

"What do you mean yet? Do you have any idea how many papers we had to forge? First we had to get into the Vacuo school, then we had to get transferred into Beacon, then we had to take Ozpin's test to see if we were good enough..." he ranted, though not angrily.

"Are you in or not?" I asked. I sounded a bit bitchy, but the smile returned to my face.

"Yes we're in," he sighed, sounding a bit disappointed that he couldn't finish his rant.  "We're Beacon Academy's first years team Rainbow."

A laughed bubbled through me before I could stop it. "Team Rainbow?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice normal. How colorful were his teammates?

"Yeah Prof. Ozpin's got this thing where he likes to make team names out of everyone's initials. Team Rainbow, RNBW. R is Rechereche Arcana, N is Nevermoria Fantom, B is Bolt Dustfield, and W is me, Timber Wolf," he explained.

"You used your real name?" I asked in shock. He was insane! If he got caught, there would be no where for him to hide.

"We all did," he told me.

"Why?"

He hesitated at my question. "Well... maybe its because after this, we want out."

"Out?" I repeated as a question.

"Yeah, out. Out of this whole life of crime thing. To make something of ourselves. To do something good. We're not doing anything bad here, just watching other bad guys. When you've got what you need, we'll stay here," he said, almost as an apology. In a way, he was saying that he wouldn't help me after this, and he was sorry for leaving me.

"You could join us, " he said cautiously. 

"Don't be stupid, " I told him with a tired tone. Admittedly, I was happy for him, but it was way too late for me.  "Have you found the targets?"

"Yeah, and those four girls go here too. Little Red is Ruby Rose. The Schnee girl's name is Weiss, and she's just as arrogant as her father.  Your cat friends name is Blake Belladonna, but no one seems to know that she's a fanus besides her team, and Goldie Locks's name is Yang Xiao Long," he informed me.

"Keep up the good work," I told him.

"Neo wait," he said, wanting to bring up getting out again, but I didn't give him the chance.

"Goodbye Wolf," I said quickly, hanging up the phone.

Before I slipped it back into my coat pocket it vibrated again, but not for a phone call. Wolf sent me files on his teammates. I opened them up and reviewed my new pawns closely.

Recherche Arcana had short hair that didn't even come down to her chin. Half of it was a teal blue, and the other half was a pinkish purple color. Here eyes matched the blue of her hair, but on opposite sides. Those were about the only colorful things about her.  Her dark shirt was tight fitting, along with her black pants. Those were also worn with knee high boots. She had darker skin that complimented her colors well, and she had a purple-pink mark on  her shirt. It was some sort of arcane ruin, and a belt with 3 daggers on one side, and another slightly smaller and different one on the other side. Her daggers were her main weapon, but the smaller one was used to carve arcane marks into things. Her semblance was to control things that had her mark on them. Interesting.

Nevermora Fantom had longer hair that was jet black and spikey, almost like a Grim's tail. Her eyes were a pink color. More like hot pink than the pink I wore. Her skin was pale and almost seemed grey. She wore a simple black dress, which flared about her knees like a combat skirt. The dress seemed to be covered with black feathers. She wore tights along with smaller black boots, and a pink belt that matched her eyes. On a flat part of the belt there was a black symbol in the shape of a nevermore. Attatched to her belt were two large fans made out of nevermore feathers.  According to the file she could put them together to make a giant fan, or broken apart even further into smaller ones.  Because they were Nevermore feathers,  they would be strong enough to block attacks,  and sharp enough to cut someone.

Bolt Dustfield also had black hair that was spiked, but it was much shorter and had yellow and green in it as well.  He had green eyes, but he kept one closed as he drew back a matching green bow. He wore a light grey shirt and a black jacket along with black jeans and boots. The small quiver of arrows that hung from the side of his belt was also black. His arrows were filled with dust so they did different things on impact. He didn't need many though. His semblance allowed him to make small arrows like lightening.

And then there was Wolf, I debated even reading his file until I noticed that he was different. Instead of their usual dark grey, his ears were red. Not a bright red but a warm tinted brown red. I could see that his tail was the same color. He wore a red jacket, a dark grey t-shirt, and his dark jeans.

He inserted some of his personal notes to this part of the file. 'Surprise! Im actually a red wolf. My parents named me Timber because the color didn't grow in until later and they assumed that I was a timber wolf. So thats what they named me instead of actually giving my name any more thought other than what I was.' I could hear the slight bitterness in his voice even though he wasnt actually here. 'So I just dyed my fur to match my hair. It was also a lot more efficient for what we did y'know? Grey didn't attact a such attention as red did, which is good for a thief.' He had a black paw print on the back of his jacket. His weapon hadn't changed at all. It was still a dark steel grey. I knew it was a high action rifle as well, and had a few other tricks to it. His semblance was this the ability to make three small wolves out of his red aura.

I glanced up at the picture again. He looked nice with the red, but it would defenantly  take some time to get used to.

"What's the word Neo?" Roman said,  nearly making me jump as he entered the train car.

"My associate has tracked down Cinder. She Emerald and Murcury are attending Beacon Academy," I replied quickly, putting the phone back onto my pocket.

"What are they doing there?" He growled in annoyance.

"I dont know that yet," I replied.

"Let me  know as soon as you figure it out," he ordered as if I wouldn't already.

I nodded that I would, and watched as Roman stormed onto another train car, yelling at some fauness to get out of the way.

(A/N: So thats the team! I created all of the characters myself! I hope you enjoyed it!)