Chapter 19

×~ Narrator's point of view ~×

An informant left Emerald and Murcury's side in a hurry. The two turned and faced eachother, not liking what the informant has to say.

"Someone's gotta tell Cinder," Mucury said down to his green haired accomplice.

"Be my guest Murc. I don't want to get burned to a crisp," Emerald told the silver haired boy.

"Maybe you should do it," Mucury said.

"Why me?" Emerald asked in confusion.

"Because I don't want to."

"That's not fair," Emerald complained, putting her hands on her hips.

"Neither is life Em. Embrace it," Murcury snapped. Emerald crossed her arms and glared at him until he sighed dramatically and asked, "What would you call fair?"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?" she replied.

"Fine," Mucury groaned.

The game started with them putting out their hands and chanting, "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" and ended with Murcury swearing.

"Be safe in there," Emerald laughed as he headed towards Cinder's door.

"How does stupid paper beat a rock?" he grumbled. "It's a freaking rock!" Quite his whining as he approached Cinder who wad carefully reviewing some maps and where everyone was.

"What do you want?" She demanded of him in an exhausted tone.

Murcury cleared his throat and said, "Its Neopolitan, Roman's henchman, she's not in prison. It seems Ozpin had given her a good and a place it the academy."

"What? Why? She doesn't know anything!" Cinder snapped, running her temples with her fingers.

"I don't know, maybe she does," Mucury shrugged.

"Send some of those faunus fools to shut her up then!" Cinder snarled.

"Are you sure they can handle ger? I mean, this is N-" Murcury wad cut off as Cinder roughly grabbed his collar and pulled him down to her level

"Do not question me!" she snapped with a dangerous look in her eyes. That alone was enough to make the boy shrink back as far as his shirt would let him.

"Y-yes Cinder," he stuttered.

"Good," she said flatly, releasing his collar. He rubbed his neck awkwardly as Cinder told him, "Now leave me." He nodded curtly and walked away at a brisk pace. He found some of the White Fang and had them send a pack of them to take care of Neopolitan

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

×~ Neopolitan's P.O.V ~×

¤¤¤¤¤¤WARNING!!! If you do not like reading blood and gory things, do not read the Italic stuff¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I didn't remember falling asleep. All I remembered was starting up at the ceiling and drifting through my thoughts. The Librarian, I had to go visit The Librarian. I thought about where I needed to go, and let my mind wander a bit.

The Librarian in fact, was a real librarian. And worked in an old brick mansion that he and his wife had transformed into a public library. You walked up stone steps to get to the libraries front door, but once you were inside you followed other steps deep deep down underground to a place that seemed like another world. The lights grew dimmer and the air grew colder. A shiver would run down your spine, and you wouldnt know if it was the cold or your nerves getting to you.