Chapter 6

I waited anxiously for team RNBW to call, but for two days it didn't come. I became worried, though I didn't dare let it show. Instead I became angrier. I snapped at the White Fang members more, and paced much more. I checked my phone constantly, but only when no one was looking.

'She caught them', my mental voice fretted. 'Any second now she and her two henchmen well show up and demand to know why.' I knew that Wolf and the others were better than that, but the scenarios ran through my mind. Cinder could have killed them. They could have been caught by the people from Beacon Academy. They could be in an interrogation room right now, trying to hold back information about Roman, me, and our plans. The whole army could be on us in a matter of seconds.

"Is something wrong Neo?" Roman asked, noting my pacing.

"Of course not," I bluffed with confidence.

"Aww, is someone afraid of exploding?" He taunted, referring to the bombs located on almost every train car.

I just narrowed my eyes and changed their color, moving the pink to the left and brown to the right. My silent response lead Roman into thinking that he was right, Roman scoffed at me and moved to the next car.

And then it happened, my phone went off.  I had it out of my pocket and up to my ear  before it stopped vibrating. I didn't even wait to see Wolf's face before I answered it.

"Where have you been?" I growled at him.

"I'll explain in a bit. Can you come to the front of the train for a sec?  Your White Fang buddies don't seem to like me," Wolf said casually. 

I froze in shock before I was able to ask, "You're here? Are you out of your mind?"

"We didn't have any other choice," he said defensively. 

"We?  Is the rest of your team here?" I asked. 

"Yes.  I'll explain everything in a bit, but you need to get here before your White Fang buddies shoot our faces off," Wolf said nervously. 

"I'll be there in a flash," I sighed,  hang up the phone. I opened up my umbrella and jumped backwards, almost as if if been blown back. Using my semblance, I teleported to the front of the train, appearing next to team RNBW in a flash of light.

"Really? In a flash?" Wold asked,  rolling his eyes. He and the others were surrounded by White Fang members with guns pointed at their chests.

"Hiya Neo!" Bolt grinned with a wave.  I glared at him until he dropped his hand.

I turned to the leader and said, "These idiots are with me." The leader nodded to the others and walked back to their posts.  Then I shifted my gaze back to the team.

"You'd better have a good explanation for this," I growled at them.