Chapter 23 + 1/2

That night teams RWBY, RNBW, and Juniper met outside the school in a large circle. We split from our teams and moved to our partners. I stood beside Yang and looked around the ring. Recherche stood between Blake and Bolt. She took a small step forward and addressed the group.

"Alright everyone. For most of us, this is a recon mission. A simple get in, find what you can, and get out. Do not engage anyone. We're spread to thin to provide sufficient backup-" at this point Nora and a few others ready for backup proyested with a few 'Hey!'s "-enough to take down yhe entire White Fang and whoever they are working with." At this point everyone fell silent. The weight of the dangers settling on each of us.

"Be safe," Ruby said softly. For once her childish features were completely serious. She came over and hugged her sister. I walked over to Wolf and bumped his side.

"That means you too," I told him.

"Me?" He scoffed with a grin as he nudged me back, "you're the one going to collect the bounty on her own head." I smiled back at him, turning to go back to Yang. He caught my hand and pulled my back to him into a hug. My eyes grew wide in surprise, but I closed them and hugged him back.

"I mean it Neo, you'd better come back in one piece," he mumbled into my hair.

"Have I ever not?" I asked him.

He let me go and grinned down at me saying, "No, I guess not. How about a little contest? The winner is the one that can stay out of the most trouble."

"What are the stakes?" I asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

"Loser buys ice cream?"

"Done," I grinned.

"Are you?" Bolt asked, calling our attention back to the group. I felt my cheeks heat up a little. Stares from the group burned into me, but the serious of what was ahead cooled everything down. We joined our little groups, and split from the circle. I jumped on the back of Yang's motorcycle and watched Wolf as he walked away with Ruby and Weiss. I worried about him. What if he was walking right to the White Fang base? What if they got caught?

"Hold on tight," Yang told me with a smirk. I barely had enough time to wrap my arms around her waist as the tires screeched and we went flying forward.

[A/N: This isn't a full chapter, that's why I named it 23 and a half. I wasn't sure if I wanted to add it to last chapter or if I would use it to start the next. I decided that I would use this to thank everyone for their support for my story!

Thanks to everyone who read, voted, and especially commented on IScream!!!

This story now has 3.61k reads and over 340 votes! And everyone's comments have been amazing! I seriously dont think this story would have made it so far without you guys! :D Thank you everyone!!! I'll see you in the next chapter! ]