Holy Grail

3rd Person POV

In the middle of nowhere

"Ahhhhhh!"

"We're falling, what happened during Rayshift, Da Vinci?"

...

"...Da Vinci?"

"Don't worry senpai, I've got an idea! Just..."

Taking a deep breath, the smaller girl holding a shield as big as herself, closed her eyes and recited an incantation in hushed whispers.

"With my true name revealed I stand amid disaster that which heals all wounds and grudges, our glorious homeland."

"Manifest yourself...Lord Camelot!"

Activating in her cries of desperation, blinding blue light cast off the shorter girl's shield, summoning a castle construct below them as they crashed into its walls, breaking what could have been a gruesome fall.

"Ow ow ow."

"Are you hurt master?"

"Just a few scrapes, nothing to cause concern. A better question- did we rayshift to the right singularity?"

"I'm... not sure, the only thing before us is barren wasteland stretching for miles."

"Barren wasteland huh... then what's the thing in front of us?"

Emerging from a nearby home a massive creature with red and golden fur set its eyes on the girls, the thing's massive jaws cradling a dismembered arm as it gave a menacing roar, gathering the attention of others wandering nearby.

(I-If I had a nickel for every string of bad luck that happened every time we've entered a singularity... Wait a minute, that would be every singularity.)

???
"Senpai, your orders? Carrying you, outrunning them could be possible, but it wouldn't bode well if we stumbled upon a small town."

???
"No disagreement here. We need to think of a course of action though, if any more surround us we won't be able to see in front of us."

This Mystic Code is new. I haven't gotten much experience with it, but I have to do my best, for Mash

???
"Let's engage. I'll support you as best I can from behind, but still, battle with caution."

???
"Of course! Let's go, master!"

Shaking the air with a roaring battle cry to match the girls, the pack numbering close to fifty advanced on the pair, urged on by their leader.

A pillar of dust skyrockets into the air, launching the beasts leading the charge flying back into others behind them as Mash and her shield divebomb the group from above.

Low snarls rise from the clouds as dozens more appear from the smokescreen while Gudako surveys the battlefield, directing Mash around the beasts growing aggression as the intensity of their attacks grow exponentially; one of the smaller of the pack throwing itself onto Mash's shield, its claws centimeters from scratching her face off, while two other aimed attacked her legs.

???
"Mash! Triple Restoration!"

Glowing green, the hand holding her command spells gathered mana, shining brilliantly as Mash's wounds closed upon Gudako's commands.

Smiling with an appreciative nod, wrenching herself free of her attacker becomes child's play.

Cracking the monster's skull against the blunt end of her weapon, the beast sprawls across the dirt, sent flying by a driving kick from Mash as two yellow orbs shot from the distance atomize the creature in a flashy kill.