*Disclaimer*

Soo, I probably should've done this when I first published chapters to this book as my friend suggested, but, hey, we all have our stupid moments.

Anyways... This short intersection is mostly about what connection Silva shares with certain servants for new readers joining, or old readers who are still confused. Maybe even some lore behind the series he comes from.

How they met/Servant Relationships:

Nero: Childhood friend. The first ever person who truly looked at him after the tragic events leading up to him becoming an orphan. Worn down by her attitude, Nero became was one of two people able to break through the hardened exterior Silva encased his heart in and pierce through the distrustful way he looked upon the world. The news of her death briefly riddled him with new feelings he couldn't comprehend before he inevitably locked those away alongside the tiny glimmer of happiness Nero's friendship provided.

Atalanta/ Saber: Ventured aboard the Argonauti with Heracles and the others, eventually leaving the group without a word one moonless night, never to see them again before the Age of the Gods came to an end.

Medusa: Revived her from her remains after her initial death at the hands of Theseus, coincidentally forming a bond with her over the god's view of them being irredeemable monsters. Lived with her for months on a secluded island before sympathetically putting an end to her life before she became known as Gorgon.

Okita: Close friend and ally. (That's all I'm able to say. Writing anymore would require me to reveal in-depth spoilers I have planned for the story)

Tidbits about God's Wrath:

Just a little information about the world-building of my original series and how it builds into Silva. First off, apparently, the humans in my series are similar to how humans are in the Olympian Lostbelt—they're immortal. I don't know to what extent or which type of immortality the Lostbelt humans have been blessed with, or how they achieved it, but the humans in God's Wrath are given different levels of immortality based on their show of faith to the Olympians. Most are incapable of dying from old age or diseases, and the truly blessed ones are given divine protection from occurring any sort of mortal wounds.

With the majority of the human population safe from the concept of death, Earth is on the verge of being overpopulated and competition has stirred among the mortals to curry even better favor with the gods they begin digging into using live sacrifices.

Being a victim of both the gods and humanity's endless growing greed, Silva takes matters into his own hands and sets forth to change the foundation of the world and ease his friends' and families' suffering by killing the immortals who corrupted it with their tyranny— acts that throw the natural balance of power off its scale and bury unhealable scars into the universe far more disastrous than the tiny cracks first make them out to be...

Hope you guys liked the basic synopsis! I can't go revealing everything, and a little more will be spoiled in the fanfic anyways! If you happen to like it, I hope a few of you will pick it up as a fan when I plan to release an official manga for it after I finish college.

Until then, that's the end of this disclaimer!