Ignorant Emotions

Uruk Throne Room★

Gilgamesh
"Ah. Seems you've returned. I was wondering a force might have to be sent for you."

"Anything worth mentioning Merlin? ...Nevermind, seems you did find an...interesting individual. To what do I owe the pleasure of Greek's notorious Immortal Slayer?"

Silva
"Just visiting. Though, I must say it's surprising to see The King of Heroes losing a battle, rather refreshing I must say. However, the ruckus you're causing is intolerable how much longer until this mess is cleaned up?"

Gilgamesh
"You've been here for quite some time yourself, I could ask you the same. Reknown hero or not I will not have you disrespect my soldier's struggle to end this war. They're warriors betting their lives protecting this kingdom."

Silva
"Apologies. Just merely inquiring what the holdup is in defeating the plagues you refer to as gods."

Merlin
"Small setbacks honestly. What we should be discussing is the Chaldeans, Gilgamesh. Say Nero while we're talking why not show Bahamut around, Atalanta should be in the back."

Silva
"No need to be shown around I know-

Nero
"I swear can't take you anywhere! You've barely been here five minutes and you're picking fights. Let's take a breather out on the town instead."

Silva
"H-Huh, w-wait I said, Nero!"

★In The City★

Without any say, I was dragged to the city by Nero at Merlin's request. The streets hadn't changed and were still jam-packed.

Silva
"This sight almost reminds me of Rome."

Nero
"Umu. I couldn't agree more, the smiling people and the busy atmosphere...it's just like back home."

Silva
"At least try and sound happy. You're not having nightmares are you?."

Nero
"Not all...just thinking...it's been a while since we've walked together. Last time we did this was during the Primordial War."

Silva
"Yeah, I still don't like you kidnapping me against my will, but I'll admit...it is nice."

"Hm...hey, Nero, isn't that the King of Knights over there?"

Pointing to our right I see a figure clad in blue step out Uruk's front gate, disappearing without a trace the next second.

Nero
"Yea. That was Altria, no doubt. I wonder where she's headed?"

Silva
"Are you sure? The aura I felt was...weird. It didn't feel normal or steady. Almost like she'll disappear."

Nero
"Positive! We've run into each other at Chaldea before. Maybe I can introduce you two!"

Silva
"Nero you have stars in your eyes again."

Nero
"Cause I'm excited, umu!"

Silva
"A little too excited I'll say. Hey, question?"

Nero
"No, I'm not being brainwashed."

Silva
"Didn't even wait for me to ask, huh."

Nero
"I know what you're thinking before you do sometimes."

"Truthfully they're not bad people. I know humans from our time weren't the greatest, but you should give Gudako a chance, she's quite nice."

Silva
"I've heard that lie before. The only human I ever cared for died when I was little, alongside my trust in humanity."

Nero
"I know...I know that better than anyone. Your dislike of humanity is why you reject and resent your human side. You've always struggled with defining who you are as an individual."