GETTING WATCHED ?

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I bolted up from the bed when i felt a hard slap to the face "get the fuck up" my dad said then walked out of my room "asshole" i mumbled , i looked at my clock seeing that it was twelve o'clock that means

the bastard is hungry .

I put on some jogger pants and a black t-shirt . When i got into the kitchen he immediately came inside "I want a full breakfast" he said and before i could block it he had already punched my face i groaned that's gonna leave a mark .

After i made breakfast my dead beat ass dad fell asleep so i snuck out to go see my best friends Jacob and Zoey , i knew he wouldn't wake up for hours so i was okay . When i knocked Zoey opened the door her eyes went wide and she nearly snatched me inside quick "what the fuck" she quickly put ice on my eye Jacob came and when he saw me he growled "fucking asshole"

He was about to leave until i grabbed him "don't do it - it'll be even worse for me" he growled again then nodded "fine but if this happens again Adrian I'm killing him i don't give a shit about him being your dad"

"Where was he when you left " Zoey asked i half laughed "i snuck out" she slapped my arm and glared at me "stop being dangerous it's bad enough we have to put makeup on you now" i laughed then she playfully hit my arm again "let's go to the cafe" .

We was currently walking to the cafe laughing and talking as usual while we throw the ball and Jacob go fetch it but in human form , i turned around when i felt as if i was being watched , it's like i can feel somebody's stare on my back "are you okay" Jacob asked i nodded "yea just feel weird"

When i turned around again i saw a black camaro the windows was tinted so i couldn't see who was inside it .

When we got inside the cafe i ordered a chocolate muffin and chocolate frappe while Jacob got coffee,eggs and two blueberry muffins whilst Zoey just get a black coffee

"Adrian just stay with Jake tonight" Zoey asked me i sighed "i can't i have a job interview tomorrow" she squealed then came over to hug me "do you have anything to wear" she asked i nodded "yea i brought a black suit" she clapped her hands "what time is it" Jacob asked , Jacob was like an older brother he always looks out for me even when i can't for myself "it's at eleven thirty am"

When i looked over i saw a men he was wearing a long trench coat he was beautiful and was staring right at me it was kind of creepy honestly and when i blinked he was gone "Adrian what are you looking at" Jacob asked me turning his head to look in the same direction as me "i thought i saw my dad" i lied to him quickly and he nodded "okay let's go have some fun or something" .