"WHO THE FUCK IS PAPI"

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT

ADRIAN POV

After i was done handling my hard on I walked into the bathroom to wash my face to make sure I didn't look flustered or anything . I didn't want to get punished for beating my meat , when I was done I heard Cast say it was time for dinner and I marched downstairs .

When I got to the table Ryker was already eyeing me I felt like he new but how could he ? I was tapping my hands and making all types of sounds so I'm sure he couldn't hear when I was doing it . I sat down then started eating while trying not to make eye contact with Ryker . "Anything you want to tell us" Ryker asked i shook my head quickly "is he talking about the nudes I sent them then deleted it off their phones" I thought to myself "no" I stated then continue to eat

"Are you sure" Cast asked now I know that they know I did it "ok I sent you both nudes then deleted them off your phones because I got nervous there you go" I breathe out and Casper chuckled "actually i saw it and I already knew what you were up to anyway but that's not what we are talking about" my stomach dropped did they know about the pictures I took of them ?

"Final warning" Ryker stated "uh i take pictures of you two when your asleep" Casper dropped his fork on his plate "you fucking did what" he asked i blushed "I can't help it ok you two cuddle when your asleep so I had to capture that moment sorry" I looked down "where are the pictures" Ryker asked and I shrugged "not telling" I told them "your already in enough trouble so you might want to tell us" Cast added i huffed "In a small box in the last dresser their is a dresser piece that's half broken and the box is inside that"

"We can deal with that later and I'm talking about a few moments ago when you were upstairs pleasuring yourself" i blushed then my mouth formed a "O" "after dinner your getting punished and not one that you like" I gulped and mentally smacked myself .

                               ...........

I stretched then leaned up and noticed that I was alone i groaned then grabbed my phone .

8:50 PAPI💙🍆: Morning baby boy .
8:51 PAPI💙🍆: Be back within an hour, go eat something.

After I did my morning routine I headed downstairs and straight to the fridge when I opened it their was a note and under was a plate of eggs,bacon and toast

Morning , You better eat every last drop especially because I don't cook .

Luv Casper .

After about an hour Ryker and Cast entered with a lot of wood . Cast was in wolf form and I don't even know how he got through the front door "how did he get in" i asked Ryker he chuckled "he turned when he got at the door" i nodded then walked over to Cast big black wolf who was putting wood in the fireplace .

I jumped on his back then started rubbing his soft fur  "can we go for a run" I asked him hoping to get a nod  "he said yea after his shower" Ryker stated and i got off of cast walking in front of him to peck his wolf lips it was wet and I giggled I love when he's in wolf form. One time he let me ride on his back while he haunt it was amazing well minus the part where he tore a deer apart and I spilled my guts.

Seeing cast turn from a huge wolf to a human was awesome I never saw the transformation "how long does it take for you to turn back into your wolf form after you already had changed back to human"  I asked hoping he would understand what I was trying to ask him he chuckled "it depends usually it takes two minutes for me because i use to be an alpha and when I'm tired five minutes"

"Wait you use to be an alpha" i asked him he nodded I've read a lot of books about alpha's "but that's a different story for another time go put on clothes so we can go" .

CASPER POV

When Adrian ran upstairs his phone flashed and i walked over to it seeing a text from Zoey but that's not what pissed me off .

Zoey💙🙄: When are you guys coming back

PAPI💙🍆: Morning babyboy

When I tried to unlock his phone to see who it was he had a fucking password I know it's not Ryker because last time I checked it was his name .

I sat down waiting for him to come back down the stairs I was trying to stay calm just incase it was Ryker I couldn't even ask Ryker because he was having an important phone call .

Ten minutes later he came back down the stairs and i couldn't hold in my anger I stormed over to him grabbing him hardly by his neck . He stood there quietly while i try to keep my cool I didn't want to yell at him "who the fuck is papi in your phone" it came out as a yell anyway I mentally smacked myself when he gulped .

He shoved me off of him and i raised a brow "why were you on my phone" he asked i scoffed "that's not the point who is papi" he rolled him eyes then walked away he was really pushing it "give me my phone" he demanded I just stared at him trying to figure out who the fuck he was using that tone with "I suggest you watch that attitude of yours" I told him and he huffed .

Ryker entered the room again after his call "what's the problem" he asked "there's no problem some people just needs to mind their business " I laughed "I won't ask you again who is it" "it's Ryker now can I have my phone back" he huffed then folded his arms "why didn't you say that in the first place instead of making a whole fucking argument"

I asked him he grabbed his phone then sat on the couch "you two are funny and Cast why didn't you just ask me" Ryker stated i rolled my eyes he really thinks it's funny "in his phone your name is daddy mines papi I thought you knew that" he laughed again it funny that he finds this shit so hilarious I growled "it's not funny last time I checked it was your name"

He walked into the kitchen and i sat next to Adrian I grabbed him by his waist sitting him on my lap he blushed "daddy huh" i asked he smiled then nodded I connected our lips I felt myself Instantly harden under him "let's go for a run before I take you right here" he giggled then got up .