WEDDING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SLIGHTLY VIOLENCE
*edited*

ADRIAN'S POV (three months later)

Antonio ended up walking me down the isle , my mates made sure everything was perfect for all three of us they didn't make me talk in front of everyone which i was grateful for after we said our i do's we moved on to the reception.

Katie was wearing a small black dress that had a big bow on it and Hayden had on a all black suit the same as Cast .

To say Ryker and Cast was handsome was an understatement they was mouthwatering.

We danced for hours until it was time for speeches we sat at a table that was in the front but pushed on the right side so we could see everything .

Abby had got on stage first and the look she had let me know she was excited "im so happy that Adrian found people who would love him forever( ) Also thank you three  for giving me a niece and a nephew" she sniffled then clapped

Jacob was next "I'm happy my best friend found his mates this is the happiest I've seen him in years and i just want to say thank you Ryker and Casper for keeping him safe"

Cody got on the stage and was already wiping his eyes "i can't believe my little brother got married before i did" everyone laughed while i roll my eyes "i couldn't thank you two enough for protecting him and making him happy" .

Cast rubbed my leg then got up walking on the stage he wiped his face and i leaned over to Ryker "was that a tear" i asked him he smiled and nodded "i don't know where i would be now if i didn't find my mates they made my life so much better , before i wouldn't even let anyone get near me now i can't stay away from them , When i first met Ryker i hated his ass i thought it was because he was a fang but it was actually because i liked him so much i had to hate him i hated how sexy he was and how he always has that stupid handsome smirk on his dumb face

And Adrian i always loved you i loved how you would wake us up in the morning *wink* i love how you would stay in the kitchen cooking breakfast for almost hours to satisfy my hunger, i love how you stay home watching the kids without complaining and how you walk around in boxers and tonight you won't be getting any sleep"

I chuckled and he walked back to our seats he pecked my lips "i'm horny" he whispered trailing his hands up my leg i gripped Ryker's arm and he gripped me through my pants .

Zoey came on stage with a microphone phone and they pushed a piano on the stage i moaned then groaned "Adrian it would be nice if you sung a song for your lovely mates"

"Yeah sing for us baby" Ryker said and i leaned up walking to the stage "I hate you for this" i whispered to Zoey "what am I suppose to sing" i asked her she smiled "how about a thousand years"

I sat down at the piano then closed my eyes

Heart beat fast colors and promises how to be brave ? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall ? But watching you stand alone all of my doubts suddenly goes away some how one step closer . I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have love you for a thousands years I'll love you for a thousand more .