"YOUR OURS NO ONE ELSE"

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I sat at the park with all of my friends while we laugh and play stupid little kid games , we haven't had moments like this in a while so i was enjoying myself .

"How is it like having two of them" Nathan asked bringing me out of my thoughts, i laughed "let's just say the fun doesn't stop" i said smirking and Jacob gagged while Zoey and Luke laughed "Our Adrian isn't a kid anymore" Nathan said and i blushed but pushed his hands away after he ruffled my hair .

"Let's play truth or dare" Spencer suggested and i quickly shook my head "nope" i said while everyone else said 'yeah' this was not a good idea at all .

"Don't be a pussy" Luke said nudging me i rolled my eyes and flipped him off then pointed to the black camaro "if i even think about doing any of the things you just are likely to dare me we all will die and that's no exaggeration" i said truthfully , this game was for sure going to get heated but i agreed to play.

"You bastards are going to get me into trouble" i said while they started cheering.

The game had started and Zoey dared Jacob to kiss her which he did without hesitation and she blushed i'll have to ask her about that later , Luke dared Nathan to take off his pants which he did and now it was Nathan's turn to ask me "truth or dare" he asked with a grin

"Dare" i said feeling brave but it immediately went away when he started smirking i mentally slapped myself for my choice .

"I dare you to kiss Luke" he said chuckling and both me and Luke burst out laughing "no way i'm not about to commit suicide" i said then we all stood up "just kiss him" Nathan said trying to push me closer to Luke who was just standing there "don't be a pussy" Jacob said and before i could do anything i felt Luke's lips on mines i quickly pulled apart.

When i glanced over at the black camaro i regretted it because Ryker and Antonio was getting out of the car "everybody run" i said and we all took off "fuck you luke" i yelled as we all ran side by side "if they kill us i'm coming for you in ghost style" Zoey yelled and when i looked back they were running like humans , next thing i know they were standing in front of us

Everybody immediately froze except Jake "he dared him to do it" Zoey blurted loudly "that's because they were acting like pussy's" Nathan defended "they made me" i added and we all was just bickering like kids

"All of you shut up" Antonio yelled his aura was screaming dominance it even made Jacob quite "you all just gave him thirty" Ryker said with a wicked look on his handsome face "thirty what" we all asked in union and out of nowhere i was picked up and thrown over Ryker's shoulders "fuck you nathan" i yelled then i felt a hard slap on my ass "owww" i groaned but secretly loved it .

We got inside the car and Ryker grabbed my chin tightly making me look up at him , his green eyes was glowing and i loved it "your ours no one elses understand" i nodded then he slapped my thigh making me hiss "understand" "y-yes sir i understand" he gripped my face kissing me hard making me moan while he sent shivers throughout my body he then bit my bottom lip and i felt blood coming from off my lip then Toni leaned over and started to suck and licked up the blood .

When we got home i got out of the car first as the two man still sat inside "your both mean" i told them and Ryker shrugged as i walked into the house more but not all the way , i flipped both of them off "fuck you" i told them as i held onto the door "watch that pretty little mouth of yours or eles" "or else what asshole" i asked sticking out my tongue, when they got out of the car i closed the door and locked it

"Toni give me the keys quickly" Ryker instructed while i ran up the stairs running down the long hall "you can run but you can't hide" i heard Antonio yell as i ran into the game room i immediately stripped off all of my clothes knowing that they could smell me.

I ran into the next room that was empty then i crawled under the bed but regretted it when i heard their footsteps i quickly ran out of the room going towards the steps "i could easily catch you" i heard Ryker yell as he vampire sped half way to me proving that he could but i kept running until i got to the stairs i got onto the railing and tried to slid down but ended up falling , i closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground.

Arms caught me and i opened my eyes buy quickly closed them , Ryker was looking pissed "be fucking careful what the fuck were you thinking that's dangerous" he yelled and i felt a tear fall from my eyes "ugh i hate being screamed at" "i'm-i'm sorry" i told him as he wiped my tears "it's fine baby" he kissed my lips "but your still getting thirty little one" Toni added making me sigh.

When we got into the room i stared at both man who stood tall in front of me .

"Thirty what" i asked Ryker but knew immediately once he put me over his knees. "thirty spankings every spank i want you to count" he instructed and i nodded , i blushed as he took off my pants then my boxers "count" he said then i felt a hard sting on my ass that was now probably red "owwwe" i groaned and hissed then i immediately felt another one "that's not counting" Ryker said then his hand hit me again and i screamed he was spanking me in the same spot "count" he said lowly "three".

Spank after spank i cried it felt like it was getting harder and harder after every hit but oddly i was turned on to the point that my cock was leaking but i didn't like the harsh hits that i received.

When Ryker stood me up he pulled up my boxers and pants and when he tried to touch me i jumped back frowning "don't fucking touch me" i cried but Toni tried to reach for me "we are sorry" he said and i immediately ran out of the room and down the stairs "Adrian"

Ryker called me but i kept running.

Why did he not ask if i was okay ? Why didn't he try to sooth my skin after spanking me harshly and most of all why did he act as if he didn't care about me crying out .

I ran until i got to Zoey's house , i knocked on the door while still crying and a couple of seconds later she opened it and immediately hugged me "what's wrong" i heard Jake ask, i looked at him then wiped my face "n.nothing" i looked out of the window then saw the black camaro before they even got out Zoey was already telling me to go out of the back door .

When i got outside i ran across the field and when i locked eyes with Toni i started running faster and me being me tripped over my own foot and started tumbling down a long hill and just as i thought the rolling was over with i hit my head on something and instantly blacked out.

ANTONIO's POV

When i found him he was passed out i immediately turned him over making sure to check his pulse i sighed when his head was slightly bleeding "fuck this is bad" i hissed it was to much blood for a human , i immediately picked him up carrying bridal style then i kissed his forehead "i'm sorry" i mumbled .

When i got into the car Ryker was already there "what's wrong with him" he asked frantically as he started to check over Adrian's body , he hissed when he sniffed the air then saw the blood on his head "he hit his head on a rock but he isn't dead" he grabbed Adrian laying him on his lap

"We should have been more gentle" he muttered then played with Adrian's hair i love how he is with him , i just wish we should have went softer now he probably hates us .