RUN

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I bolted out of the bathroom it was the men from the coffee shop who was watching me in the black camaro it had to be him he looked exactly like him .

I sped up my pace when i heard footsteps behind me instead of taking the elevator i took the stairs accidentally falling down a flight but quickly got back up .

I heard the door opened and knew they was behind me so i quickly slid down the pole then jumped off onto the other stair case i got off the stairs quickly then ran down the long hall i saw a elevator and quickly got inside so i could catch my breath ,

I'm sure they would come on this floor if they do it'll buy me time if they don't it still will . When i got to the first floor i ran as fast as i could out of the door .

When i looked back they were still following me i sped up as much as i could then i turned the corner just to trip over my feet

I hit my face and groaned that's gonna leave a bruise "fuck" i yelled as i saw them hit the corner i quickly got up and sprinted off again.

After about twenty minutes of running and i mean that literally i ran into my house then shut and locked the door quickly "did you get the job" my dad asked making me jump because i didn't think he'd be awake , he raised a brow when i didn't answer so i gave him a fake smile "i got it i start tomorrow" he nodded "fuck off now" and i did as he said quickly .

When i got into my room i looked out of the window making sure i didn't see Ryker and Antonio, i don't fully know why i ran i just know that i did

He was following you why wouldn't you run my subconscious added.

RYKER POV

It was dumb of us to chase after him but we did it anyway besides i love a good chase and honestly he's fast , we ran like humans so he wouldn't suspect anything and

when he fell i wanted to just kiss him to make the pain go away but i knew i had to wait a while before i could claim him as mines .

He was absolutely stunning he had the most grayish eyes i've ever seen he little bits of brown in them and he was small yet had a little bit of muscle he had jet black hair but i bet if he's in the sun or anything you'll see it as brown ,

I've been watching him for almost a year now . I waited this long because i wanted him to be an adult before i claim him , he's quite smart and he was now on summer break he was suppose to be going to College but I'll think about that later "your an ass" Antonio told me as he nudged me i laughed the shrugged "what his run was sexy as hell"

He laughed then walked closer to me then pecked my lips "i'll send him a email i'm sure he'll come back if he doesn't i'll just kidnap his ass and he could be ours" i nodded then slapped his ass as he walked away .