RESTAURANT

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
Edited

ADRIAN POV

Today Ryker,Casper Antonio and i was going to a restaurant that Casper owned they said we had some things to talk about and some new rules while Ryker helped me fix my tie "are you ready" he asked me and i nodded then pecked his lips.

.....

We sat at the restaurant and when Casper walked over to us i couldn't take my eyes off of him he was wearing black jeans , black t shirt with a black bandanna and damn all black looks good on him i could see his defined muscles and his print "are you going to continue to drool literally" Casper asked and i wiped my mouth then sunk into my seat how fucking embarrassing i was actually drooling i blushed then stayed looking down .

A waitress came over to us and she pulled her shirt down a little "what can i get you handsome gentlemen" she said as she leaned over a little bit the bitch is desperate after we had told her our drinks she left "have you been thinking about it" Ryker asked Casper "yea i have and i-" the waitress came back with our drinks she rubbed Casper's hand then did the same to Ryker um fuck no anger build up inside of me

"Can you give me a favor and stop acting like a fucking slut and put your wrinkle ass ugly ass tits up and these guys belong to me so if you would kindly fuck off and go be a hoe somewhere else baby girl" i flashed her a smile as i held my face in my hands she gasped "they aren't complaining" "oh really" i smirked then walked over to Casper i placed my lips hardly against his and when he sat me on his lap i moaned then blushed when he pulled away

Other people in the restaurant was eyeing us then i got up then did the same to Ryker then i smirked at her Casper cleared his throat "your fired and while your at it we want another waitress"

CASPER POV

What Adrian just did had me speechless and my dick throbbing inside of my boxers that was hot as fuck and i never expected that from such a shy person like him i cleared my throat "uh i have to um go take care of something" i quickly got up making sure to hide my bulge but clearly i couldn't i rushed away from the table and into the bathroom my cheeks heated up , i knew they had noticed it.

I quickly freed myself and my dick sprung out hitting my stomach i took off my shirt then sat down and started stroking myself thinking of his lips on mines i groaned then sped up my pace "oh fuck" i whispered trying not to be loud i imagined Adrian's mouth around me then i heard the door open

Adrian stood in front of me shyly "c.can I.I.help" he mumbled looking everywhere but me i didn't give him a answer simply because i didn't know how , He walked over to me getting on his knees and putting his mouth over me he started bobbing his head up and down at a dangerous pace then started stroking me "oh fuck... don't stop"

The feeling was fucking amazing if i knew a guy could suck me off better then a women i would've been took their offer when he deep throated me i groaned his mouth was so wet and he knew what he was doing , He started licking me then started making popping noises .

I groaned when we made eye contact we just stared at each other as he continue i loved his brown eyes and the way his cheeks would always get pink when he blushes .

He was fucking adorable and i hated it but at the same time i loved it "I'm about to cum" i told him he started bobbing his head faster making me groan louder i gripped his hair then started thrusting my hips forward making my big dick go down his throat he took it like a pro

Then i released inside his mouth he swallowed all of me then he blushed and held his head down i pecked his forehead "good boy" he smiled and the smell of his arousal filled the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up and we both left the restroom , When we got back to the table Ryker was smirking at me and i flipped him off he's such a asshole

"So i take that as a yes" Antonio asked and i glared at him then looked at Adrian i cracked when he stared at me with those beautiful eyes "yeah but i have one rule" i told him and he folded his hands together "let's hear it" i cleared my throat then fixed my bandanna "you can't touch me" he slightly laughed "fine okay" he stated and we shook hands i leaned over to Adrian then pecked his lips "your mines" i whispered and he blushed .