EIGHTY EIGHT

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAG (not edit)

A.J POV

I took a breath as i got into my car and started it , i was coming from the airport and going to my uncle's house, we were having a family crisis i heard and i had to get home a.s.a.p i glanced over to see if i had my medical bag i was a specie doctor .

I didn't know what was actually going on i just knew if my dad called me the way he did that meant i had to get home .

After two hours i arrived to my uncle's house , i grabbed my bag then walked in Katie's eyes went wide and she nearly made us fall when she hugged me tight "omg i miss you A.j" she squealed while i smiled at her "it's good to see you too Kate" i kissed her cheek then heard a growl i chuckled "how's it goin Alec" he chuckled then pulled me into a hug

After the whole family greeted me i was happy as ever i had a lot of little cousins running around and i loved it , I haven't been home in at least four years so it was good to see everyone especially my parents.

Now we all was sitting inside the living room "so what's the crisis" i asked trying to get all the bad shit out of the way uncle Cast cleared his throat "Andy is in rage" thats the only thing i had to hear before my eyes went wide "and he tortured Jace and now he's looking for him"

I ran my hands through my hair i have things for curing rage but I've never tried them so i had to test them "i have things to cure that only problem is I'm not sure if it works properly" i told them "what do you need to test them" my papa (Antonio) asked "I'll need like a science lab and unfortunately i couldn't test back at college because i didn't know what was going on"

"Ryker do you still talk to Dezy" papa asked uncle Ry groaned "ugh yes but i haven't talked to that asshole in three years" "well you have to for the sake of our family" Uncle Cast told him and he nodded "I'll go make the call"

JACE POV

"Are you okay" i asked Andrew as i cuddled him up under me more he nodded, I have a mafia friend who lend me his safe house it was outside of the city and has guards so we should be okay.

When Andrew fell asleep i got out of bed then checked my phone

Andy: I'll fucking kill you Jace.
Andy: where are you?
Andy: when i find you you'll regret it
Andy: why did you take our son
Andy: I can't sleep without you

I wiped my tears as the pain in my chest increased being treated this way made my wolf feel as we was getting rejected and it hurt but I wasn't about to go back home just to get abused again.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Andy was back at his house tearing the place up he couldn't stop the rage he was feeling , he wanted to fuck his mate so bad but beat him at the same time for leaving,

His wolf was sent into a frenzy the moment that Andy went into rage meaning his wolf couldn't stop anything especially when Andy hurt their mate .

DANNY's POV

Although the adults kept trying to keep us busy i still knew what was going on .

I walked down the hall then ran into a hard chest just as i was about to fall someone caught me when i was finally up i came face to face with A.j I've always had a crush on him "hey A.j" he frowned then started sniffing me he put his head in the crook of my neck then placed a kiss there i blushed "mines" he growled and my eyes widen

I was his mate whoa.

He stared at me then walked away leaving me standing there i didn't know what to do so i followed him down the stairs "A.j wait" he turned around glaring at me "what's the problem" i asked him was it because he didn't like me ? Was it because i was his mate ? "your too young Danny that's the problem" he nearly yelled causing me to flinch my eyes started burning "i know bu-" he shook his head and chuckled darkly

"Just as i finally fucking find my mate i can't even be with him" i heard a gasped we turned around to see Katie "you two are mates" i rolled my eyes then nodded "not for long" A.j said then stormed out of the house

CASPER POV

Walking into the living room i heard sniffling i turned to see Katie sitting with Danny on the couch his head was on her chest and she was stroking his hair  "shhh he just needs time" Danny shook his head and leaned up "He's gonna reject me the moment our family finds out come on let's be realistic he will never accept me as his mate because i'm fourteen"

"Who's your mate" i asked and mentally slapped myself for asking the question i was thinking Danny jumped up wiping his face quickly "uh.nobody" he said quickly "you know i hate lairs" i told him and he sighed then nodded "A.j is my mate" he said slowly and my eyes widen "and he's going to reject me" he added as tears came from his eyes again

I pulled him into a hug "calm down he won't reject you" i told him "what makes you so sure" he asked "because he's been looking for his mate a long time now he just won't trust me"

A.j POV

I continue to unpack my bags inside of my old room at my parents house , I couldn't go back there , this shit isn't fair at all "A.j" i turned around to see my dad (Jacob) just staring at me "huh" he shook his head and chuckled "okayy tell me what's wrong" he said sitting at my chair "i found my mate" his eyes widen and he smiled "congratulations whats the problem"

"He's a guy and he's fourteen" i told him he raised a brow then it hit me "Danny" he asked and i nodded "well i didn't see that coming" he said and i just shook my head at him "what should i do"

He sighed "son your back in the vampire and werewolf world it doesn't matter how old your mate is , it won't be rape because he's your soulmate plus he can make his own decisions meaning it's okay plus i think he's old enough" .