TWO YEARS LATER

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I sat inside of our backyard laying with Sid inside of the grass , he now weights about five hundred fifty now and he's huge . I rubbed his belly as i just stare up at the sun it's July and it's currently hot as fuck I'm waiting for the outdoor pool to fill up .

I let Sid get up and he started to walk around the grass he looks very intimidating but he's the complete opposite as long as no one besides Ryker Cast try to come close to me , He would growled and claw until that person backs up .

"Hey baby" Cast and Ryker stated in union as them and their friends walk into the backyard "hi" i told them and when Johnny tried to greet me Sid let out a loud growl then jumped on the big rock staring down at Johnny , did i forget to mention i h...

"Hey baby" Cast and Ryker stated in union as them and their friends walk into the backyard "hi" i told them and when Johnny tried to greet me Sid let out a loud growl then jumped on the big rock staring down at Johnny , did i forget to mention i hate his guts he's irritating as fuck "whoa whoa get the tiger"

Sid walked closer and Cast had to ruin it "down" he commanded and Sid laid down while Casper rubs his head Sid chuffled and Cast returned it "good boy" he told Sid and i smiled "he's just protecting Adrian especially since he never sees you around...

Sid walked closer and Cast had to ruin it "down" he commanded and Sid laid down while Casper rubs his head Sid chuffled and Cast returned it "good boy" he told Sid and i smiled "he's just protecting Adrian especially since he never sees you around your Like a threat and he's just simply protective of his owner"

Casper explained and Johnny scoffed "if i was a wolf i would've killed it by now " and that's when Sid growled standing up running towards Johnny and Johnny took off running Cast was already shifting into his big black wolf running towards them he stepped in front of Sid and let out a loud ground breaking growl and Sid laid down

Ryker was already handing Cast some changing clothes when he gets ready to shift , Cast walked over to me then i rubbed my hands through his fur "please shift back Zoey is on the way and you know she's pregnant she'll get scared"

Zoey had got pregnant nine months ago her due date past a week ago, Jacob and Antonio both agreed on taking care of the baby together and both of them are putting their names on his/her birth certificate, i was excited to become an uncle .

A lot of things had happened within these last two years i finished online college with a very good gpa, its funny because i don't know what i want to do with my life yet i had many plans but I'm just not sure , Ryker and Antonio corporation is now the best throughout our state .

I always think about the word "sugar daddies" because Cast and Ryker just wants me to stay in the house while they take care of me and i love that they spoil me but I'm not the type to let someone do everything for me so i'll be looking for a job soon "Adrian" my name being called is what brought me out of my thoughts Zoey was standing in front of me i smiled at her big belly she had on a yellow mid length dress "what's wrong" i asked her when i saw her lips tooted up "let's get into the pool"

......

Nathan,Luke,Alex,Marco,Abby had arrived about ten minutes ago and they are literally running around like little kids playing tag i was sitting on Ryker's lap while i scroll through my phone he had a boner for about twenty minutes now and i was teasing him.

When i saw a football get thrown our way i immediately caught it and fuck that was a bullet it hurt my hands "oh so you can catch" Alex asked and i shrugged "no" i said and he rolled his eyes "so you playing football with us or not" now the rest of the guys came up to us "i don't play sports for fun" i told them and

He pulled out money and sat it on the table "how about this my good friend let's make a bet you win a game with me and you'll have that and vice versa" i laughed then looked at Cast "first off this is like gambling which i don't do plus even though i don't know how to play i would hate to see you lose money" i stated confidently i have no fucking idea how to play i should've listened to cast when he was trying to teach me before .

Cast sat some money on the table "that's five hundred if Adrian win he takes everything, how much is that" Alex smirked "that's seven" he stated simply and i shook my head at Casper "Adrian come here for a sec"

After Ryker kissed my neck i walked off with Casper inside the house "why would you bet five hundred dollars Casper i don't know how to play you'll waste money" he laughed then ran his hands through my hair i was nervous as fuck "it's fine baby" he connected our lips and i moaned when he slapped my ass he pulled apart then smirked at me "now are you ready" i nodded "do you remember the things i taught you" i nodded again "well that's how you play so play right".

We arrived back inside the backyard Alex was already waiting with his shirt off "we have a rule" Alex stated and i rolled my eyes "we're playing tackles" i huffed "I'm so dead" "the rule is Ryker nor Casper can beat me up if i tackle him deal" they both was literally in thought "fine only because he can handle himself" Ryker stated and they shook hands .

"I would be handing off the ball so you two can do heads or tails" Nathan said "Adrian head or tails" i smirked "head" i stated and Abby laughed "nasty bastard" she stated and I chuckled .

I ended up with the ball first and Alex looked like he was going to tackle me first chance he gets when Nathan said hut then handed me the ball i only ran for about a couple of seconds before i was on the ground and Alex on top of me i groaned then coughed "don't act like a baby" he stated my fucking rib was hurting

"Hold on" Ryker stated and both Cast and Ryker came towards me "do you want to get punished" i smiled "maybe" i stated and he glared at me "Mmhm if you win you can get top tonight and we'll take you for ice cream" Casper stated and i got excited "for real" i asked and they nodded "with both of you" i asked and Ryker groaned "fine" and i jumped up smiling "okay" i said excitedly

Cast and Ryker eyed me when i took off my shirt "okay Adrian you got two more chances" Nathan stated and i got ready when he said hut and handed me the ball and i took off running and when i saw Alex about to tackle me i moved out of the way then ran to touchdown "that's my best friend bitch" Zoey yelled and i laughed as her and Abby wooed .

Alex tackled me on my last turn and to say i was hurting was a understatement but there was no way he was going to beat me i wanted top tonight.

When Alex got the ball he started running towards me i knew he was challenging me thinking i was going to cower and when he was close enough he tried to take off but i already had him on the ground he groaned "that shit hurts" he stated and i laughed .

*****
I ended up winning one thousand and two hundred dollars "i feel like you already knew how to play" Alex stated as he put a ice pack on his ribs i laughed "i really didn't I'm a fast learner" i stated as i sat back on Ryker's lap

"Yea i would've tried to win that shit to especially what both of them is giving him" Nathan stated and i blushed then chuckled i leaned between Cast and Ryker so i was close to their ear "Imma have fun being top tonight" i kissed both their necks "yea time to go" Ryker stated as he quickly got up i smirked

Let the fun begin.