THE BEATING/ REVENGE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
VIOLENCE
*edited*

ADRIAN POV

I had arrived back to my house after not being there for two weeks , when i stepped inside it was dark and smelt like beer as usual but inside the dark house i saw my dad "so you finally decided to come home" he said then chuckled leaning up from the couch  "y.yea" i said and when i walked up a couple of stairs he immediately snatched me back down making my face trail down about six of them .

When i was pulled to the bottom of the stairs his first punch landed straight to my face i groaned and wanted to scream out but i knew better , it would only make things worse so i got off of the floor and to my best ability i pushed him with all my strength making him stumble back "you want to fight let's fight then bitch" i told him then charged after him like how Jacob showed me and it landed right on his jaw but he only stumbled then laughed .

"That's all you got" he asked and before i could dodge it or run away he grabbed a wooden stick and started to hit me with it , the pain caused me to scream and cry , when i tried to cover myself it seemed as if he would start hitting harder.

When he brung the stick up ready to hit me again i kicked his knees and he fell down with a groan and just as i did that i got up and ran out of the door , despite the pain on my side and stomach i ran but when i looked back he was chasing me .

I picked up my speed when i saw he was close who knew the asshole could run as fast as me , seeing that he had the wooden stick made me pick up my speed but me being me tripped over a lopsided piece of the side walk and he caught up to me pressing his feet onto my chest so that i couldn't get back up "when i kill you say hey to your slut of a mother" and just as he was about to hit me with the rock that he somehow had got into his hands a arm came out and grabbed his arm and removing the rock .

Mr. Ferrari held my dad's' arm in a deadly grip stopping him for his attempt murder , he held his arm like he was about to pull his arm off or something and i wouldn't mind if he does .

I sighed in relief when i felt hands wrap around me , when sparks started to shoot around my waist i knew it was Mr.Romano , i immediately held my head on his chest while he started to run his hands through my hair soothing my worries.

"I'm killing him" Mr Ferrari said with anger lacing his voice and before we could question him he vampire sped away with my 'dad .

I put my arms around Ryker's neck and cried my little heart out , what if they hadn't came on time ? How many hits would it would have taken my dad to kill me ? "i'm sorry i didn't come sooner baby" Mr.Romano said while pecking my forehead .

I was carried to the car and buckled while Ryker got inside the driver's seat "what about Toni" i asked him in a soft voice "was we going go leave him"? "he will run home" Ryker responded and i nodded .

When we drove off i instantly felt myself zoning in and out , i was exhausted and stressed "just go to sleep baby" Ryker told me and i leaned the seat back more and did as he said .

*******

I woke up with both Ryker and Antonio laying with me inside of the huge bed ,we only had on boxers which made me blush a crimson red i loved laying down with them this way because it was soothing and comfortable .

I snuggled more into Ryker and made sure i put my ass on Antonio i kept rubbing my bum up against him until i felt him harden , i kissed Ryker's lips and when none of them woke up

I put my hands inside both of their boxers "someone's eager" it was Antonio i nodded and when i looked over to Ryker he was already staring at me , i blushed then he leaned up making sure to pin me as Antonio started to kiss down my neck i moaned then Ryker pulled down my boxers "look Toni he's already hard and we haven't even did anything" i blushed again and I'm sure I'm looking flustered .

"Are you two related" i asked them , they were so similar in looks that you could mistake them from one another only way you can tell is their eyes "we are doppelgängers plus he's my adoptive brother" Ryker said and i nodded but put my hands on both of their cheeks "you both look the same only difference is your eyes and Ryker's body is a little more built than yours no offense" they laughed "none taken" Antonio said then they both started to kiss me.

"Okay not to ruin the moment or anything but did you kill him" i asked Antonio he smiled and continue to kiss me "no but i should have he's inside the basement hanging along the ceiling " i moaned when i felt Ryker's tongue go into my mouth "You can go see him after we are done" Ryker added and i nodded pulling off his boxers and i did same with Antonio

"Then let's have some fun shall we" .

After we all was done i put on some basketball shorts that i got from Ryker i also put some on black socks but didn't bother to put on a shirt .

When i walked downstairs they both smirked at me and i winked at them "where's the basement" i asked and they both stood up grabbing each one of my hands leading me to the basement

When i got there my dad just stared at us with anger and disgust "you gay bastard" he told me and i laughed then shrugged i walked closer to him then punched him hard square in the nose he groaned while blood started spilling from it .

looking over i noticed there was a table with a-lot of weapons on it "why do they have these" i thought but continued to walk to the table

I wanted to hurt him bad like he had did me in fact i wanted to kill him , he had beat me for nine years and i'm done with that shit .

I grabbed some brass knuckles putting it on my hand surprisingly it fit well ,  i glanced at my dad to see him watching my every move so i walked back closer to him and without wasting time i punched him and he screamed like a girl while blood oozed out his nose "how does it feel"

I asked him while nearly yelling , when he didn't answer i hit him again and watched as his head fell back but he only spit out the blood at my feet "i'm going to fucking kill you" i told him before i walked over to the table i saw a gun then loaded it Ryker and Antonio looked surprised "I hate you and i always will" my dad simply said "okay" then i shot his leg he screamed trying to get lose from the chains

I then shot his other leg then his arm not giving him a chance to catch his breath or anything and when i had enough i held the gun to his head "save a spot for me in hell bastard" then i let off two shots to his head shot and i didn't feel sorry for it i only felt relief .

I turned to Ryker and Antonio then hugged both of them "thanks" i mumbled and i felt two kissing on my forehead "we will do anything for you" .