THEIR PROTECTOR

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
MATURE CONTENT
Edited

ADRIAN POV

I walked with Zoey and Abby they were currently begging me to tell them about my sex life which caused me to blush "how are they in bed and like Adrian your a fucking pimp you have three fucking gods fucking your Brains out and taking care of you" Abby said and i blushed harder "actually Ryker and Casper is my mates not Antonio" i told her she nodded then she smirked to herself "so if Antonio would ever get a girlfriend or something you wouldn't be mad at him" she asked and i shrugged "he's not mines" i told her .

It was true although i don't know how i would feel if he got a girlfriend or something .

"Look at the fucking dork and his two sidekick hoes" i knew that voice all too well i wanted to cower in fear but i couldn't do that he wasn't about to hurt Zoey nor Abby "leave us alone Michael" i backed back pushing Zoey and Abby with me "No" he simply stated i felt a hard sting on my face and Abby growled i stopped her he will hurt her maybe even kill her i spit at his feet

"Your such a pussy for constantly beating me up when you know you'll win your a bitch" i felt another hard punch and Abby turned into her wolf and Michael did so too he towered over her he clawed her when she jumped at him i stepped in between them "leave her the fuck alone be a men and fight me not a women" he turned back into his human form getting a pair of shorts from god knows where .

"Very well then" i lounged for him and he quickly moved "the fag has the guts to swing back" when i looked back at Zoey was she about to attack him and i shook my head "No Zoey" she was already charging after him and i heard her scream i tackled him to the ground when i punched he dodged it and i constantly swung

He kicked me off of him and started to punch my face until i started seeing stars "your pathetic" when i tried to move i couldn't i saw him tugging at Zoey's pants and i wasn't about to let that happen when i tried to get up i whined "no stop" i heard her yell and i got up using the rest of my strength and tackled him again "run Zoey Abby run" I yelled they both just stared at me "i said fucking run get Ryker" i held him down for as long as i could while they get away .

He punched me in my ribs and i coughed i felt another kick "you fucking prick" he took my shirt off and kissed down my body "Don't" i tried to run away but he was too strong he trailed kissed down my chest i whimpered.

CASPER POV

Zoey and Abby burst into the mansion Abby face had multiple claw marks "where's Adrian" i asked her feeling my anger boil at him not being with them "please he's by the park hurry please" Abby said and i took off my shorts and got out of the house turning into my black wolf i ran as fast as i could towards the park following his scent.

I started to smell him and when i got the hill my blood boiled Adrian was on conscious and a dude hovered over him about to start pulling down his pants i ran toward them clawing his face he growled then turned into his wolf  i growled louder and stood taller and when he charged after me i dodged it taking the opportunity to pounce on him i held him under my paw while he started moving under me trying to get out of my hold .

I bit into his neck hard watching blood come from it he whimpered then turned back into his human form after , I continue to claw his face no one is going to hurt Adrian without having to face me "Casper" i heard someone yelling my name but i didn't stop until the bastard was lifeless i shifted into my human form and slipped on some shorts .

Ryker was holding Adrian still he has tears in his eyes and this was the first time I've ever seen him like this when i looked at Adrian i nearly wanted to break and i couldn't stop the multiple growls that left my throat "we gotta get him to a hospital" i told Ryker he nodded speeding off as i followed him.

-HOSPITAL WING-

After we had got Adrian to the hospital wing i sat at his side but something kept pissing me off , Abby was a fucking wolf how could she let this happen with that in mind i stormed out until i found her without thinking i pinned her to the wall by her neck cutting off her airway "your a fucking wolf how come you couldn't do more huh" i yelled in her face Zoey gulped from the side "c.ca.Casper h.he s.s.said to run" she choked out and i kept her against the wall while she struggled.

"He's fucking human you would've had a better chance you heal fast you fucking idiot you left him both of you" i yelled and i felt a hand on my shoulder "Cast let her go" i did as he said and watched her fall to the floor "if that rib of his is fucking broken I'm breaking one of yours so you better fucking pray or so will god help you" i stormed off heading back into the hospital wing when i was harshly pushed against a wall i growled .

"You need to learn to contain your fucking anger" Ryker stated and i pushed his hands off me "don't ever fucking touch me Ryker I'm not in the mood for your shit" "she's a girl Casper it wasn't really their faults " he whispered-yelled at me and i huffed "I wouldn't give a shit if she was a god Ryker , and it was their faults she's a wolf she could've held him off while the two humans run and you should know by now that he's the only one i give a fuck about he's my main priority now and anybody in this fucking world could die for even looking at him the wrong way".

I felt my body start to heat knowing my wolf wanted to be let out i clenched my fist and closed my eyes i didn't want to shift inside of the house "calm down Casper" he said and i hated the fact that my body reacted to his voice "Adrian is up" Antonio said and i rushed to the hospital wing i walked onside of the bed then pecked Adrian's lips  "i feel like shit" he groaned the doctor came inside the room "the injuries on his cheeks will go away in about three days or so using this cream his rib was nearly broken but not all the way so he should be fine he needs bed rest in order for that not to bother him also i will be back in a week to check on the rib".

When she left i growled not being able to hold it in "Casper don't even think about it his rib isn't even broken" Ryker stated as he leaned against the wall "why the fuck are you trying to save them" i yelled at him and when i went for the door he swung me around "do you really want to do this in front of him" i asked "well don't try to do anything to them" he said "what's going on" Adrian asked and we turned to him

"He wants to apparently hurt your two friends because of what happened " Ryker said and i flipped him off "it's fine Casper" Adrian said "no the fuck it isn't" i yelled but i quickly regretted it when i saw the look on his face "I'm sorry i didn't mean to yell but it's not okay they left you all alone" i told him clenching and unclenching my fist "i told them to run because i'm the boy i wasn't about to get them hurt because of me and Abby did help but he clawed her constantly i couldn't let that happen for to much long so i held him off so they could run to get you two" and i feel like shit since i nearly choked her to death

"So she did help" i asked just to confirm "i swear she did" i slapped his leg then smiled at him "don't swear and I'll be back in a second" .